mark huelskamp will rip you off

Old 12-20-2008, 08:04 AM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

But I bet you and goloud suck each other off. I bet you know him, and I bet you coach him on how to screw people or vice versa. It's no big coincidence that O'Fallon is the epicenter of all these rip offs. Some of my cousins in Joplin said they would be happy to come by and talk to you about it. Tell you what, you give me his (goloud) real name and where he lives and I will publicly tell these boards I was wrong about you. Until then, I am with everyone else in believing you are him, or in league with him at best. Why do so many people come on here and say you ripped them off? Must be some truth to it. Or did they just throw a dart at a phone book and choose to ruin your life?

And seriously Dude, you should get a spell checker and a grammar guide. It makes you look like a total dumb ass to rant and rave about how well off you are, and then you write like a fourth grade dropout. Spend some of that ill gotten gain on some night school. Just trying to help.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:58 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by redrocket63
MAY BE YOU OUGHT BRING YOUR DAUGHTER I TAKE HER TO LUNCH
How low class. :roll:
Old 12-21-2008, 05:53 AM
BAD1963
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by slowmotion
MAYBE THE GUY REALLY OUGHT TO FIND THE REAL PERSON WHO SOLD HIM A SET OF HEADERS CALL RACING JUNK AN FIND OUT WERE THIS GUY IS FROM THEY CAN TRACE IT .I DID SOME CHECKING WERE THIS GUY SAID HE SOLD THE HEADERS TO. THATS 12 MILES FROM FROM MY HOME. AN THE GUY LIVES IN A MOBILE HOME. LOOK AT MY ADDS AN YOU CAN SEE WERE I LIVE .DO I LOOK LIKE I LIVE IN MOBILE HOME ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE SAY THEY GOT RIP OFF . BUT THERE IS 2 SIDES TO EACH STORY . IVE SELLING CARS AN MOTORS 4 ABOUT 20 YEARS I SOLD PROBALLY A HALF MILLION IN PARTS AN CARS ON THIS SITE IN LAST 7 YEARS 1 GUY SAYS YOU FUCK HIM AN AUTOMATICALLY .HES THE GUY WHO FUCK ME . THIS FORUM IS SPECULATION EVERY ONE WANTS TO PUT THERE 2 SENCE IN . THIS IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF LOSER S. AS FAR AS THE GUY SUEING ME HIS LAWYER BEEN TO MY HOUSE TO CHECK ON HIS PARTS . AN THERE HERE EVERY THING PLUS ALL THE PARTS HE FOR GOT TO MENTION IN HIS BITCH . THAT HE ORDERED FROM ME. AN SAID HE GOT CHARGE 25,000 FOR SHORT BLOCK , BY THE WAY THE GUY WHO SAID 25,000 4 A SHORT IMPOSSIABLE, GOES TO SHOW YOU HE DOENT KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT , EITHER I JUST SOLD 2 780 REHRMORRISSON MOTORS ON HERE THAT WERE 90,000 A PIECE . 2 BUILD 2 YEARS AGO . LIKE I M TELLING YOU BRING YOUR OR YOUR LITTLE HIDE BEHIND COUSINS UP HERE FROM SAINT JOESEPH . AN QUIT TALKING SHIT AN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT . BECAUSE. IF HAD THIS PROBLEM I WOULD AN YOU CAN BET YOUR ON THAT. TO FINALIZED THIS I BOUGHT CAR OFF THIS 3 MONTHS AGO THE GUY GAVE PICS TOLD ME IT WAS A NICE CAR SO ON SO ON IT WAS SHIT ,I DIDNT GO LOOK AT BUT I BOUGHT ON HIS WORD ,IT WAS NOT THE CAR HE SAID IT WAS DO YOU SEE ME CRYING ON THIS SITE . NO THE FACT IS I DIDNT GO LOOK AT IT MYSELF, HERE S THE GUYS NAME ELIS VIAL HAS SEVRAL OTHER THINGS 4 SALE, DO YOU SEE ME CRYING .I SPENT A WHOLE LOT MORE MONEY THAN 200 DOLLARS. ON A PROMOD.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:45 AM
one2010camaro
APPRENTICE

Default mark huelskamp if this is you

if this is the mark that sold me the junk motor you are a true asshole and why if you sold so much on this site no honor pay i still have the pics of the junk you sold me it had a paper towel in the pan so if i would have started it it would blowed up had 7 je piston and one aris piston that hit the head so if your so good what happen i have been to your house listen to all your bullshit and was a ass to trust you i was out a lot of money becuse of you so all i can if this is you some day you will get yours i can only hope anyone wants to see the pics let me know i even have the papper he wrote on what i was to get from him thanks you asshole mark huelskamp or whatever name you use thanks aj
Old 12-21-2008, 09:58 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

THIS mark huelskamp FELLA, MUST BE SOME KINDA PIECE OF WORK..
Old 12-21-2008, 10:11 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by slowmotion
[MAYBE THE GUY REALLY OUGHT TO FIND THE REAL PERSON WHO SOLD HIM A SET OF HEADERS CALL RACING JUNK AN FIND OUT WERE THIS GUY IS FROM THEY CAN TRACE IT .I DID SOME CHECKING WERE THIS GUY SAID HE SOLD THE HEADERS TO. THATS 12 MILES FROM FROM MY HOME. AN THE GUY LIVES IN A MOBILE HOME. LOOK AT MY ADDS AN YOU CAN SEE WERE I LIVE .DO I LOOK LIKE I LIVE IN MOBILE HOME ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE SAY THEY GOT RIP OFF . BUT THERE IS 2 SIDES TO EACH STORY . IVE SELLING CARS AN MOTORS 4 ABOUT 20 YEARS I SOLD PROBALLY A HALF MILLION IN PARTS AN CARS ON THIS SITE IN LAST 7 YEARS 1 GUY SAYS YOU FUCK HIM AN AUTOMATICALLY .HES THE GUY WHO FUCK ME . THIS FORUM IS SPECULATION EVERY ONE WANTS TO PUT THERE 2 SENCE IN . THIS IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF LOSER S. AS FAR AS THE GUY SUEING ME HIS LAWYER BEEN TO MY HOUSE TO CHECK ON HIS PARTS . AN THERE HERE EVERY THING PLUS ALL THE PARTS HE FOR GOT TO MENTION IN HIS BITCH . THAT HE ORDERED FROM ME. AN SAID HE GOT CHARGE 25,000 FOR SHORT BLOCK , BY THE WAY THE GUY WHO SAID 25,000 4 A SHORT IMPOSSIABLE, GOES TO SHOW YOU HE DOENT KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT , EITHER I JUST SOLD 2 780 REHRMORRISSON MOTORS ON HERE THAT WERE 90,000 A PIECE . 2 BUILD 2 YEARS AGO . LIKE I M TELLING YOU BRING YOUR OR YOUR LITTLE HIDE BEHIND COUSINS UP HERE FROM SAINT JOESEPH . AN QUIT TALKING SHIT AN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT . BECAUSE. IF HAD THIS PROBLEM I WOULD AN YOU CAN BET YOUR ON THAT. TO FINALIZED THIS I BOUGHT CAR OFF THIS 3 MONTHS AGO THE GUY GAVE PICS TOLD ME IT WAS A NICE CAR SO ON SO ON IT WAS SHIT ,I DIDNT GO LOOK AT BUT I BOUGHT ON HIS WORD ,IT WAS NOT THE CAR HE SAID IT WAS DO YOU SEE ME CRYING ON THIS SITE . NO THE FACT IS I DIDNT GO LOOK AT IT MYSELF, HERE S THE GUYS NAME ELIS VIAL HAS SEVRAL OTHER THINGS 4 SALE, DO YOU SEE ME CRYING .I SPENT A WHOLE LOT MORE MONEY THAN 200 DOLLARS. ON A PROMOD.
There, fixed it . Learn how to quote people don't try to make it look like that crap is coming from me. Doesn't matter how your deal went. Bringing somebody's daughter into it is low class.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ss427nova
But I bet you and goloud suck each other off. I bet you know him, and I bet you coach him on how to screw people or vice versa. It's no big coincidence that O'Fallon is the epicenter of all these rip offs. Some of my cousins in Joplin said they would be happy to come by and talk to you about it. Tell you what, you give me his (goloud) real name and where he lives and I will publicly tell these boards I was wrong about you. Until then, I am with everyone else in believing you are him, or in league with him at best. Why do so many people come on here and say you ripped them off? Must be some truth to it. Or did they just throw a dart at a phone book and choose to ruin your life?

And seriously Dude, you should get a spell checker and a grammar guide. It makes you look like a total dumb ass to rant and rave about how well off you are, and then you write like a fourth grade dropout. Spend some of that ill gotten gain on some night school. Just trying to help.

and makes you sound like a junior high kid using the "your gay" angle... I know you're upset but please keep the homosexual insult crap off this board.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:12 PM
BAD1963
APPRENTICE

Default Re: mark huelskamp if this is you

[quote="onebad81camaro"]if this is the mark that sold me the junk motor you are a true asshole and why if you sold so much on this site no honor pay i still have the pics of the junk you sold me it had a paper towel in the pan so if i would have started it it would blowed up had 7 je piston and one aris piston that hit the head so if your so good what happen i have been to your house listen to all your bullshit and was a ass to trust you i was out a lot of money becuse of you so all i can if this is you some day you will get yours i can only hope anyone wants to see the pics let me know i even have the papper he wrote on what i was to get from him thanks you asshole mark huelskamp or whatever name you use thanks aj[/quot look if your so smart why has everyone i talk to about this said your a fucking dipshit an every thing you touch is fuck up an if it was fuck up like you satd why didnt you bring it back you know were i live . be cause your full of shit, an all you can do loke the cry baby is make chesters on the computer,
Old 12-21-2008, 02:21 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: mark huelskamp if this is you

an all you can do loke the cry baby is make chesters on the computer,
Uhhh can I get a translator please.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:29 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default loke

?????????? What the. :?:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -