Buyer beware of jhouser0821

Old 12-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Dragracer1222
SHOW GUEST

Default Buyer beware of jhouser0821

I posted this item under General Discussions because I didn't see this catagory (my first time on this forum).
On Nov. 10, 2008, I sent a money order to this person for a set of Weld Wheels, also spoke to him about the sale beforehand & told him I wanted them.We settled on a price of $250.00 including shipping, I sent the money order & never heard from him again. He refused to answer my calls or e-mails. My husband & I have been out of work for some time so we can't afford to "throw away" money & hiring a lawyer is something we definately can't afford. This man is very dishonest & I dont feel people should deal with him. His user name is jhouser0821 from Knoxville, TN :evil: very mad[/b]
Old 12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

OOOOOh ho.hold on to your hat. there is help.go to IC3 it is free .and it is just for this type of thing.just type in IC3 in your search bar and click on the link.then fill out the form.and give your side of what took place.and in about 3 days a polics officer from that state will call you and go over everything.and then the police will contact the seller.it worked out very well for me.and i still stay in touch with my fellow officer from, two rivers Wi.so it will most likely help you out also..if you need any more info on how to do this just PM me or just give me a call 9189-694-9099 seeeeee ya ray
Old 12-08-2008, 03:33 PM
nitroaddict2002
APPRENTICE

Default IC3

I filed a claim with IC3 back on Sept 28, for the clown that scammed me, I later filed a claim with the attorney general of that state, and then the Better Business Bureau in that state, and haven't heard anything from anyone except the BBB. Don't hold your breath waiting for that "3 day response" from the IC3, and I was scammed out of a lot more than $250 :evil:
Old 12-08-2008, 03:37 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Wow i find that hard to believe...but it worked for me thou..
Old 12-08-2008, 04:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent a message to this user we will see if we can get him over here and get his side of the story and get your money or rims.
www.diamondracecars.com
www.nyesautomotive.net

Moved from General comments. Bjuice 12/08/08

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-08-2008, 05:10 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sent a message to this user we will see if we can get him over here and get his side of the story and get your money or rims.
www.diamondracecars.com
www.nyesautomotive.net

Moved from General comments. Bjuice 12/08/08
thanks bjuice ..

still seen no sign of him though
Old 12-09-2008, 12:01 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I also messaged the other party,lets see if he stops by and gives us his side.

Here is his profile

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/227638
Old 12-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Dragracer1222
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of jhouser0821

I want to thank you for help with this matter. Unfortunately, he sent the wrong wheels - not the ones he advertised. But, without your e-mails to pressure him, we probably would have gotten nothing. At least I have something to sell & get some money back.
PS - This man does not belong on this site!
Again, thanks to all,
Joe (dragracer1222)