Jim Johnson POPAJ racing Moparts Member

Old 03-18-2008, 07:10 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

notice the BG400 label on the pump I sent with the wear completely through the label caused by the Bg strap mount..and the oval -2 emblem. The filter was also mounted correctly prior to the pump.

On the pump sent back, the label mark(s) were not there the filter was reversed(backwards) and the oval label was not there it had the old square label that was painted over... this pump has been painted several times... the label is old and has several other wear marks, the body also has semi deep gouge marks on the sides through the red anodizing...

real simple here guys.....
Old 03-18-2008, 07:15 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

and just to mention:

I reply rapidly and clearly with no mud slinging or second hand FALSE bs this is the real true test for scammers.....

lets see how long or if ever those pictures of that oil pan show.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 03-18-2008, 07:19 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default pumps

I can see a number of differences in the two, wiring, fittings,labels, look at the red wire closely,

WELL BALL IS IN OTHER COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:24 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

NOW THE OTHER SIDE PLEASE :cry: :cry: ---ALSO THANKS FOR THE PICS 8) 8) -OIL PAN PICS??-----LIVELY
Old 03-18-2008, 07:43 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Here is the latest email after pictures posted: from the son who told me today 3/18/07 to deal ONLY with his father... after his Father told me it was the same pump I delivered to him........................

I want this done and over with just as much as you do, so looks like i will do it myself. First of all I now realize you have every right to be mad, He should not have sent you the WRONG PUMP. I just talked to him and he does want to make it right as well. He wants to just buy your pump and for you to send that back to us at our expense, he is a little cautious you will not send the pump out, but i told him we are just going to have to trust you, you havent screwed us yet. So, If you care anymore you have my word We will send you 300 + 20(shipping) for the pumps. Is this ok, or would you like to drag it out some? Not trying to be a smart ass here, but i do not like a lot of bullshit.

Casey Fauss-Johnson

This is from the guy that said I was the crook and scammer, and after his father already told me on the telephone last night he was AGAIN sending 330.00 for the pump and return shipping... and that he was positive he sent my pump back because he only had one... NOW they seem to have realized they sent me the wrong pump........wow what a group.

Here is my last reply to both he, his father, and anyone else that reads his/their emails:

The shipping on the pan was $15.00, the return shipping on this pump will probably be the same, $15.00 more dollars.

Your father already told me he was sending $330.00 to cover everything. That $330.00 will cover everything.

No more emails, action speaks louder than words.

All my written words have resulted in my actions, shipping parts to you, and will continue to do so. Your end seems to have problems following through.

Again and for the last time, your have until 3/21/08 to settle this in full or I cut the legal boys loose...

....... pictures speak volumes.....

PS Lively hope this makes it crystal clear for you, I had a real hard time keeping up with all the stories and different tales from this group also... :shock: but that is the way it is when the MOPARTS.COM Clowns start their typical crap....
Old 03-18-2008, 07:57 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

-OIL PAN PICS??-----

I would LOVE to see those posted here........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST them to show what a rotten dirty scumbag I am......phr......

Off to ship some Titanium Rods back to Crower for new AMS6322 260,000 clamping force Rod bolts and resizing.....(that I just got from another good guy racer..contact, send money, deliver, over and done in 7 days.. :P)

See, while all this crap was going on with the "Johnson crew", I spent another 2K with an actual HONEST GUY...
Old 03-18-2008, 08:02 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

correction: 280,000 lb clamping force rod bolts....

nothing is too good, for my baby..... 8) 8)
Old 03-19-2008, 07:01 AM
vp_mopar
SHOW GUEST

There is the POS pan.... looks good to me, for how cheap it was being offered $200. You saw the pictures before you got it. It looks the exact same!
And we already had the pump in the car, thats why we fixed the wire.

By the way peter, we talked to Fred.

Casey
Old 03-19-2008, 07:03 AM
vp_mopar
SHOW GUEST

I really hope someone on here posts about you Peter, You are a joke. You have scammed more than all of us combined, We will not send you any money. You have been banned from numerous sites because of it.

Casey
Old 03-19-2008, 08:11 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

PHR---I GUESS IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE REPAIR WORK ON THE PAN/AND THE SILICONED PICKUP!!---REALLY FROM THE PICS THE PAN LOOKS PRETTY GOOD AND WELL BUILT 8) -IT EVEN HAS THE TUBE FOR THE TIEROD :lol: :lol: ---LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -