RACING JUNK MADE ME SEND MY MONEY TO A SCAMMER

Old 11-29-2007, 07:19 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Matt
You are going on another tangent here,now quit side stepping the question.

I'll type it again real slow for you.

Where is your profile,show all these people how honest a fella you really are.

Most all honest people on Racing Junk got profiles,where is yours

Now who's hiding

Stop making it harder than it already is Matt
Old 11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

I will get into all this tomarrow????
Old 11-29-2007, 07:25 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Matt you put words in my mouth.
Matt you call me a scammer
Matt you said that I said it was Ok to steal another mans hard earned money

And you don't think I am going to retalliate back? YOUR A MORON take you meds and go to bed

And besides that you can't read you just type and tell everyone what type of guy you are

Matt type up that profile I been asking for,and post up here

But instead you'd like to come back here and bad mouth me more,I was only trying to help but I guess you can't fix STUPID
Old 11-29-2007, 07:33 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

He is not a bad person, I have known matt for 25 years ( wow I am getting old ) but he is not a disohnest person by no means just got scammed by some assclown on here like alot of other people have. I would think that somehow racejunk could keep them from posting ad's on here I dont know but maybe they can not. If you can not then it maybe something you may want to look into. I do post ad's on here but I end up selling it on other sites and before I delete it from here I have posted that first. These post on here are suppose to be for helping each other out not arguing back and forth.
Just my $.02

ps I dont have a profile either does that make me a disohnest person?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:33 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

As far as typing slow, I am a pipefitter by trade, not a swivel chair prick, my fingers earned their money the hard way??? don't call me stupid !!!! I came up from old school, so I would watch what you say, FACT JACK!!! sorry we can't all be smoothed toungued like you, we do have some of them also at work.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by bbms1000
As far as typing slow, I am a pipefitter by trade, not a swivel chair prick, my fingers earned their money the hard way??? don't call me stupid !!!! I came up from old school, so I would watch what you say, FACT JACK!!! sorry we can't all be smoothed toungued like you, we do have some of them also at work.
I thought you where going to bed?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:40 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

I can't believe you, ?? I have not been treated like this for a long time, ex-wife and your the site admistrator??? come on I would hope racejunk would have more class than this, you have slammed way harder than anyone I have heard on here, MORON maybe you should take your meds and lay down before someone knocks you down :wink:
Old 11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

Night , Night
Old 11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

I got $100 on the redneck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-29-2007, 07:51 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bbms1000
Matt I am a straight shooter I just tell it like it is.

Oh so your going to threaten me too now Matt I am scared,I never once said you was dishonest.Not once,but I do think your hiding some thing.

But I see you had to come up with more original name slinging so it must be getting more closer to the truth what you really are.

But I can tell you Matt I have been taken by a scammer here for 15K dollars and I never came in here screaming like you did or do.

I just looked in the mirror because I didn't have no one to blame but my self,Yes I got took and never got it back,but I'll tell you one thing my friend,they will never do it to me again,I am alot wiser now.

So your barking up the wrong tree my friend I am only here to help,and this is the first time i ever said any thing about me getting scammed.But I learned from it.

We learn from out mistakes and try to pass it on to others,thats what its all about.

Grow up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -