Always has an email address to contact at bottom of ad and from the Dallas area
Old 05-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

OK here is the ad

http://www.racingjunk.com/Blowers/18...ld-Setup..html

Here is the reply I received when I inquired about buying the setup

Hello Chris,

What I have for sale here is a Brand New Complete 8-71 Littlefield Setup. From carbs to manifold NOS setup.
The kit is complete and comes along with everything needed to install.
Below are a few pics of everything:

Everything is already assembled and as soon as payments are made and confimed, I will have the complete setup shipped over to you immediately. I am selling this complete setup because I have changed my plans, I will be getting into a new project and would no longer be needing this setup.
I run a 24 HOUR AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN DALLAS,TX. We have been operating for over 10 years now and we are clean. So, you can trust the setup you are buying. The complete setup is brand new and just ready to install. I will be sending you the setup with a guarantee. If you find anything wrong with the setup when you receive it, just get in touch with me immediately and I will get you reimbursed in full. So, am all set.

Regarding the payments, you can proceed with the payments via a Wire transfer via Westernunion. Right now, my Shop's Bank account is under processment and can't carry out any transactions for the meantime. This is done every mid and end of year to ensure that we are good. Therefore, all our payments are directed to our shop's branch located in CAMEROON via Westernunion.
So, all you have to do is get to any Westernunion agency/store in your area and you can proceed with the transfer from there. Attached to this mail are the cashiers details of my shop's branch located in Cameroon to be used for the wire transfer. You just have to copy out the information and use for the transfer.

When you are done with the wire transfer via Westernunion, just provide me with the following details for confirmation:

- THE SENDERS NAMES
- THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMNER ( MTCN# )
- YOUR FULL NAMES
- THE ADDRESS AT WHICH YOU WANT THE SETUP SHIPPED TO.

NB:

When doing the transfer, make sure you make use of the TEST QUESTION and ANSWER details provided.
Just as a guide, when you are at the Westerunion store, if you are asked what you are sending the money for, just tell them you are sending the money to a freind so that the transfer charges would be reduced to its minimum
I would be taking care of the shipping charges ti your address.

Let me know,
Francis

Francis Moore
Ph: 512-650-4120

682 990-0859

24 Hour Auto Repair Services
http://24hourautorepairservices.vsites.com

This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message

Below are our cashier’s details to be used for the wire transfer via Westernunion:
FIRST NAME: kamdem
LAST NAME: James
CITY: Douala
STATE: Littoral
ZIP CODE: 00237
ADDRESS: 25 Avenue de gaulle
PHONE NUMBER: 91 85 78 96

Total scam! The website they have setup is bogus, the address of the shop is actually an office building in Dallas. They want me to wire funds to Cameroon through WesternUnion.

The guy probably has a trac-phone based out of Texas.

As much as I hate to say it Andrew you probably wont ever see your money... :evil:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-14-2013, 02:03 PM
andrewaust
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Another scam Ad #181823756

Guys, Heads up for another scam Ad form the same guy.
Thanks Harbone for your help, and yes I do believe my money has gone as well but I'll keep trying and alerting all to more possible scam from this low life.
This Ad is still on RJ BEWARE ALL

Polished Littlefield 8-71, BBC Intake

Ad #181823756 Posted:2013-05-08 21:57:19

This ad expires in 77 days.
$2,000.00

For Sale here is a Polished Littlefield 8-71 with matching set of Holley 1050 Dominators , BBC intake.

I have a polished Littlefield 8-71 with a set of matching 1050's with linkage for sale. BDS carb adaptor/ screen safety plate and billet BDS idler pulley. Weiand BBC rectangle port intake with pop off valve on the rear. Includes 5 pulleys and 2 BDS belts and BBC crank hub adaptor. 15" case length. Anodized rotors with recent re-strip. Striped on all 3 side of each lobe. A 40 tooth is installed on the blower and I have additional 44,40,39,34 tooth pulleys that are included. This is a very nice piece. Basically ready to install.

This Setup was only dynoed and is like brand new. Everything is in perfect condition and ready to install.

Seller Phone Number: (903) 385-7502
This item is USED
Trades NOT ACCEPTED
Payment options:

Item Location: DALLAS, TX Get Directions To This City
Instructions for buyer: Ready to Ship
you can email me at: [email protected]
Old 05-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Andrew-

I got the same thing as Harbone. It is like a mirror image. Same name, address, etc...

Everything is already assembled and as soon as payments are made and confimed, I will have the complete setup shipped over to you immediately. I am selling this complete setup because I have changed my plans, I will be getting into a new project and would no longer be needing this setup.
I run a 24 HOUR AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN DALLAS,TX. ... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Goes on to talk about payments through Western Union etc...

Bad news. I am sorry. Scooter
Old 05-15-2013, 04:07 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I messaged him and offered to have a close friend come by his shop to look at it and possibly purchase it for me and never got a reply