check this out possibly a scam ? Watch out for JOIC

Old 12-16-2012, 03:44 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default check this out possibly a scam ? Watch out for JOIC

This guy responded to my ad # 2874674, I hope he is legit cause he is brazin.
I copied and pasted the emails
Jeff

Here is the fun ::

no problem

On [2012-12-16 18:49:51] bixblk wrote:
> why the doubt? if you arent comfortable to sell it for me thats not a crime, i will only patiently wait for the right time to get it and if we still have business let me know
>
> I will forward the emails to the RJ folks, if its legit than no problems. Good luck
>
>
> On [2012-12-16 18:39:04] joic wrote:
> > why the doubt? if you arent comfortable to sell it for me thats not a crime, i will only patiently wait for the right time to get it and if we still have business let me know
> >
> > On [2012-12-16 16:53:04] bixblk wrote:
> > > Ok I am sure you are telling me the truth, Keep up the good work in Grenada onm the off shore rigzone
> > >
> > > On [2012-12-16 16:41:55] joic wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > im from IL and im currently at Grenada working at offshore rigzone, i will like us to have phone conversation but the turbine here has disrupt communication signal here at the offshore i can only be reach through email [email protected]
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On [2012-12-16 16:32:46] bixblk wrote:
> > > > > give me a call and I will inform you that this the best price.Let me know if you any more problems with financing
> > > > > 708-923-1787
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2012-12-16 15:28:03] joic wrote:
> > > > > > its 4800 your firm price? send me an email to [email protected] with information for check issuance
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2012-12-16 10:16:05] bixblk wrote:
> > > > > > > the best cash price is 4800 all the parts are in great shape, it is apart for inspection. Cash at pick up is best , but I will take a certified check and after it clears the motor parts will be available to be picked up
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2012-12-16 05:15:05] joic wrote:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > hello, do you still have it for sale? whats your firm price? present condition? and do you accept certified check by first citizen bank, paypal or cash deposit through mastercard or visa ?hope to hear from you [email protected]
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
Old 12-16-2012, 03:54 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

seen this before.... someone posted the same shit where the person was "working on an off shore rig" somewhere .... stay away :wink:
Old 12-16-2012, 05:07 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree Run Forest Run :!: :!:

Mark
Old 12-17-2012, 05:29 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default joic

RJ just notified me they disabled his account ....GOTCHA
One win for the good guys
Have a nice day
Old 12-30-2012, 03:11 AM
DRIVER27MODIFIED
SHOW GUEST

Default Paul Fletcher ([email protected]) is a SCAM

Yes it has been Verified through First Citizens Bank and thier Fraud Dept. that this is a Scam and stay away from this LOW LIFE. He told me he was a Foreman on a oil rig in Houston Texas. I did receive his Ping phone # 313-312-0149 from his reply to my add and his Oil Rig phone # 214-785-8146 after I told him I wanted to talk with him because I did not feel comfortable with doing this transaction by emails only. He asked if I would accept a Certified Check and would I accept a pick up service of the car? I stated that would be acceptable and as soon as the Certified Check cleared he could have the car picked up. He then stated that he would send me check information and I was to purchase check paper from Office Depot, Walmart and print the check and deposit it to my account and all would be good? (RED FLAGS) I do agree that his text messages were vey funny with his very bad grammar and his wanting to race my IMCA Dirt Modified in Austalia after the F1 race there next year? WTF. Do not deal with this person due to his lack of wanting to make an honest living and that he probably still lives with his MOMMY in the attic and on the computer eating Cheetos.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:13 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Look at the grammer....It screams of african scam.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:27 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default You got to be kidding??

If you cant tell thats a scam from his language you probably shouldnt be trading too much online..That scumbag cant even speak english???JMO
Old 01-16-2013, 11:48 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: You got to be kidding??

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
If you cant tell thats a scam from his language you probably shouldnt be trading too much online..That scumbag cant even speak english???JMO
not being able to speak english doesnt make for a scammer ..

But stupid does , The Turbine is broken or down and no phone but have power for e mail . Ok scammer
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: You got to be kidding??

Originally Posted by nopro
Originally Posted by wlpatterson
not being able to speak english doesnt make for a scammer ..

But stupid does , The Turbine is broken or down and no phone but have power for e mail . Ok scammer
Now that is funny!!!!!!