SHOW GUEST

thanks Curtis you the man.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:03 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by supernova65
Beware anyone selling Jesel Rockers.
Ask me how I know.
selling Jesel rockers is not the problem . the seller is , think the forum is only bad buy's of Jesel"s and no other part . I got Jesel's for sale , if you bought them from me you have a good set in your hands . .
Old 03-29-2011, 03:56 PM
supernova65
JOURNEYMAN

I was only joking. I know nopro is a reputable seller. And a heck of a nice guy also.
Thanks Curtis. I can't understand for the life of me why the Tulsa Police department doesn't do more. I referred Grant Honeywell, the other guy that got taken, to the Officer Morgan that I was talking to. Officer Morgan told him he couldn't help him, that he needed to contact the Tulsa Police Cyber Crimes Unit.
So I thought, well Officer Morgan has told me they had a case backlog and didn't know when or if they would ever get to my case. I'll contact the Cyber Crimes Unit. I did that today. They told me that they couldn't handle my case and directed me back to Officer Morgan.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by supernova65
I was only joking. I know nopro is a reputable seller. And a heck of a nice guy also.
Thanks Curtis. I can't understand for the life of me why the Tulsa Police department doesn't do more. I referred Grant Honeywell, the other guy that got taken, to the Officer Morgan that I was talking to. Officer Morgan told him he couldn't help him, that he needed to contact the Tulsa Police Cyber Crimes Unit.
So I thought, well Officer Morgan has told me they had a case backlog and didn't know when or if they would ever get to my case. I'll contact the Cyber Crimes Unit. I did that today. They told me that they couldn't handle my case and directed me back to Officer Morgan.
So David now you need to think creatively to squeeze the scammer.

So here are the guys who KNOW how to make the scammer squirm:

Maniac knows how to find out if he has a record and whether there is any court info.

Vincef has the ability to find out a lot of info on the scammer and other info thats useful like relatives names and addresses etc.

Harbone is darn good at getting info on the scammer in general and does an excellent job with the social media.

Mopar1968 does a great job getting the scammer to spill his guts on this forum and via email. He will also give you useful advice as he recently got taken on a part for his challenger project.

These guys will give you useful info, then there is the scammers state attorney general, the FBI for interstate commerce violations and the USPS for mail fraud.

You may not get your money back but you will report this guy to every agency and obtain as much info as possible.

Think of it this way- make the scammer miserable consider it a hobby or entertainment and you start getting yiour money's worth.

He is betting on you quitting.

Don't.

Scorp
Old 03-29-2011, 07:27 PM
supernova65
JOURNEYMAN

Thankx Scorp. I did a report on the IC3 site that the FBI's page refers you to. It's been 2 months or close to it and nothing from that. I even updated the report there with a " is anybody there?".
Any help from that list of guys would be whole heartedly welcome.
Looks like I may be joining you bunch of turd stirrers. 8)
Old 04-23-2011, 06:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Here is his response to me;

star71201 To: mopar1968 Date: 2011-04-23 19:20:06
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace: Scammer
i never sent him the rockers and i never cashed his check. i sent it back to him for i did not ask for a check i asked for a money order from wal-mart.he also said that he sent the check and was then returned to him by the post office and that took 4 weeks as well and then he sent another check and it got here while i was away working for 3 weeks so i did not get it until then. but when i opened it up it was a Bank Cashiers check and he did not do as my instructions had said to do on the merchandise he had wanted.i had said a mobey order from walmart or cash not a bank cashiers check i do not take those for u can't cash them you have to wait 10 days for it to clear.so all in all i did not scam him for if i had i would have cashed that cashiers check at a check cashing center that would have charged 10% to cash it and i would have kept the money and run. so he got his check back with a letter also and i told him that he should have never wrote that about me as well. the check was never even endorsed by me to show i had no intentions of even trying to cash it. thanks for the info.joey

On [2011-03-27 14:05:36] mopar1968 wrote:
> You need to checkout the forum, You are listed as a scammer a guy has listed you as a scammer on a set of rockers he bought from you

Mark
Old 04-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Here is his response to me;

star71201 To: mopar1968 Date: 2011-04-23 19:20:06
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace: Scammer
i never sent him the rockers and i never cashed his check. i sent it back to him for i did not ask for a check i asked for a money order from wal-mart.he also said that he sent the check and was then returned to him by the post office and that took 4 weeks as well and then he sent another check and it got here while i was away working for 3 weeks so i did not get it until then. but when i opened it up it was a Bank Cashiers check and he did not do as my instructions had said to do on the merchandise he had wanted.i had said a mobey order from walmart or cash not a bank cashiers check i do not take those for u can't cash them you have to wait 10 days for it to clear.so all in all i did not scam him for if i had i would have cashed that cashiers check at a check cashing center that would have charged 10% to cash it and i would have kept the money and run. so he got his check back with a letter also and i told him that he should have never wrote that about me as well. the check was never even endorsed by me to show i had no intentions of even trying to cash it. thanks for the info.joey

On [2011-03-27 14:05:36] mopar1968 wrote:
> You need to checkout the forum, You are listed as a scammer a guy has listed you as a scammer on a set of rockers he bought from you

Mark
Nope never heard this excuse from one of our Forum Stars before have we?

Want to start a pool? Money returned or not? If it was Heather he would ask for shipping to send the check back.

Scorp
Old 04-24-2011, 06:39 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

my $.02 is check cashed money spent and parts were sold minimum of 1 more time