Big Block Headers in a 85 z/28

Old 03-16-2011, 07:29 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Hey Mike, I was trying to sell you a crank and a new set of "H" Bearings when you asked for one on the forum and you were not to late or a dollar short. I sold the crank and bearings for more on rj right after i told you about it. I was only trying to help save you some money. The crank was no joke and if you did't like that one i had a better crank with no bearings cheaper and better than the one you bought, So that said i have another deal thats good. I have a jesel belt drive set up just for you that has everything you need to install, even the belt,seals are good and i will let you have it for $550.00 Plus the shipping. If you want to buy it let me know. I stand by everything i sell so if somebody has a problem i tell them send it back and i'll give back the money. I try and treat everybody the way i want to be treated. I dont sell junk! Just (racingjunk) LOL.

Rob
Old 03-18-2011, 05:19 PM
miked24
CRAFTSMAN

OOOO I didnt mean that u sold junk man. I appologize if it came across that way. I thought it was turned .10 / .10 everything else was new so i just decided to get a new crank. sorry bro didnt mean any harm. I have a new double roller chain and gears already thnx for the offer........ thats a nice lookin car Dragonmaster. thanks for the post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

I just wanted to bust your balls. :lol: :lol: :lol: The one crank was std with the bearings and the hank the crank was 10-10. Dont take me to seriously just having a little fun with ya so i hope everything working out ok.

But i did sell it right after i talked to you. I have lost alot of money on that build so i was just trying save you a little money so you had some for the little things you might need. Good luck!
Old 03-22-2011, 09:10 PM
miked24
CRAFTSMAN

lol np well I guess i should have done a lil more research on the lower end of my engine. the machine shop called and said that the throws on the crank are hitting the piston skirt. so now i gotta buy another set of pistons and rods. the rods i was gonna use were in the engine when i got it and were fine but with that crank they wont work, they are to short. so now im needing 6.385 in. rodswas lookin at these ESP-63853D at summit. And these pistons UEM-IC781-040 tell what you guys think are if you have sum new ones with these same specs for sale let me know.