The way I operate in a deal....

Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

x2 on D.A.S. not the cheapest but the best !
Old 09-26-2010, 02:01 PM
beagle9
APPRENTICE

Default Yes thanks again..

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
x2 on D.A.S. not the cheapest but the best !
Old 09-26-2010, 05:32 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

beagle, we are just messing with you man!
btw-Do your ears get in the way when you get a drink of water?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I crack me up!!
Welcome to the forum.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, welcome to the forum beagle... we know your heart is in the right place. There are many diabolical scams going on here... if it were as simple as going to see the product in person to avoid a conflict, we would be in pretty good shape. These days, scammers are far more cumming & patient than we give them credit for. I mean, most times the scam is not even the product; it is the money they want... many times there is no product in the first place.

Be it here, the UK, Australia or New Zeland , there are some pretty amazing scams that make it on here. I am sure each buyer would have loved to fly out & take a look at the car... but they wound up here instead.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:36 PM
beagle9
APPRENTICE

Default Yep, one has to be careful bigtime it apears..

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Yeah, welcome to the forum beagle... we know your heart is in the right place. There are many diabolical scams going on here... if it were as simple as going to see the product in person to avoid a conflict, we would be in pretty good shape. These days, scammers are far more cumming & patient than we give them credit for. I mean, most times the scam is not even the product; it is the money they want... many times there is no product in the first place.

Be it here, the UK, Australia or New Zeland , there are some pretty amazing scams that make it on here. I am sure each buyer would have loved to fly out & take a look at the car... but they wound up here instead.
Nice to meet and goodluck to you as well on RJ or anywhere else you deal online.

beagle
Old 09-27-2010, 04:39 PM
beagle9
APPRENTICE

Default Thanks !!

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Welcome to the forum.
:lol:
Old 09-27-2010, 04:42 PM
beagle9
APPRENTICE

Default Thanks for the welcome..

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Welcome to the forum.
Nice to meet all of you here.

I am just an old street drag racer from the late seventies and eighties.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: To seperate my comments out is the best solution here.

Originally Posted by beagle9
Originally Posted by Tod74
I agree. I have to be up at 7 am to catch a flight to California to pick up a center cap for the POS wheels on my Nova. No way am I sending them $18 of my hard earned dough through the mail or internet.
I know this comment was meant to be sarcastic by you (not helpful), but what I was saying is this in affect, if you all are going to buy something big like a car or something of huge value, then you had best get ready to fly or drive out before purchasing, and if you all are buying something like a part or something of smaller value on line, then it is best to do your homework before ordering as best one can. I just don't want to see anyone end up like some on this site, in which claim that they had ended up with deals gone wrong, or like my friend who ordered something from a person, who was out to stiff the next guy who came along, due to him getting stiffed himself. I e-mailed the seller for him, but never got a reply back, but it's all cool... I still think this site is the coolest and neatest site to use and/or research for great deals on stuff...

Correction on the ordering part of my original comment. It was suppose to say if ordering "on line" instead of "offline".

beagle 8)
I was only kidding. I work nights and I get bored.
Sorry welcome to the forum