Joseph Trioli

Old 07-20-2009, 07:37 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by quick8dragster07
Swamp fever, or swamp ass? It's really hot down there, I know I moved from Houston and passed through it :lol:
Man if you don't have any money out,

RUN FOREST RUN, RUN.

Unless you're getting ready to get screwed, then bring th vasilene. Anyone who is ligit will stay in contact.

JMO

Zip.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Quickeight:

I PM'd you about some ideas that I have seen Scropion talk about... compelling & incriminating ways to become his WORST headache & be a gentleman at the same time... legally. Heres the thing: Scorp knows more details... & expierenced steps to take in this process. You are out some money here; so I would put the gloves on & get ready for "round 1". Read Scorp's scammer biography here too. Good Luck & God Bless. Scooter
Old 07-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Scoot.

Quick8- on some painkillers right now as a result of a couple surgeries. Got your PM, and will take a read when these damn things are out of my system, lol. Be a few more days. Need to be able to think a bit.

Scorp
Old 07-24-2009, 05:45 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Thanks, check your PM's! :wink: Oh yeah and thanks Zip, I appreciate the support!