This is getting to be a habit--UPDATE/AD#s

Old 06-10-2008, 06:54 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Tracking number yet????
Old 06-10-2008, 07:47 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I could care less about stupid excuses, true or not!! My son was killed in Iraq in October 2005, within 24 hours ALL my loose ends were tied up. I have been taking ALL the time I need since then to mourn and still do on a daily basis. Wonder how the staff would have felt had I not shown up for the procedures for our patients! Um,,staff, patient, facility, all stood up because I was to lazy to communicate. Hell no, not on my shift!!

Many folks are dependent on a mans word, your setback and failure to follow through always will have a domino effect. Maybe a man didn't get to race because you were "to busy" to ship his item, bet your ass you made it to the bank with his dough though!

Once you receive his money, it becomes yours, and at that time the item belongs to the buyer, not you. SEND it within 24 hours, with a tracking number!!

Ok vented enough!! :lol:
Thanks,
Rudy Holloway
Landis, NC 28088
704 699 6998
Old 06-10-2008, 07:51 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Tracking#

Actually he sent me a postal tracking# lastnight--Im waiting to see the carbs--I really hope all turns out well,I dont think he placed enough importance on his dealing But I do believe hes honest & those are getting scarace out here--We were suppost to do some dealing on the motor but guess he decided he didnt want to deal with it--Thats dissappointing but his choice--Ive never posted anyone because I recieved something I didnt like--I make the deal & good or bad I can live with it--I have a set of SBC heads laying on my bench right now that the guy hosed me on--Ones angleplug & the others a straight plug--Ever try & sell something like that? It cant be done & of course I cant use them--Like I said --I can live with it & you can bet he wont sell me anything else--If hes a big seller he hurt himself,I buy alot of parts out here---Thanx for looking
Old 06-10-2008, 07:54 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I sure hope you get your stuff, I hate to see nice, honest guys get laid out!
Rudy 8)
Old 06-11-2008, 09:03 AM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

rudy sorry about your son and thank god for men like him that will fight for our freedom!
Old 06-11-2008, 11:38 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

John,
Thanks a bunch for the kind words. I don't want to lose sight of this post though. I have to admit, we do love to talk about and mention Jay as much as we can. I only mentioned him, because I really believe what I am posting. I hope Patterson gets his stuff, if he doesn't, I say we ride his scammer until he does! 8)

Thanks again for the kind words John!

Rudy Holloway
Landis, NC 28088
704 699 6998
Old 06-15-2008, 05:39 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Patterson,
Have you got your stuff yet :?: Just curious.

Rudy
Old 06-16-2008, 06:01 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Parts update

Guess I should have listened to some of the responses I got before appoligizing so humbly--I did get ONE carb Friday--Now Am I that stupid(Probably so) That I would trade a brandnew in the box set of BBC Alum heads for a 2x4 Intake & ONE CARB??? And This Guy thinks I should send him a rectport Intake for free?? When you think you've seen it all??Just hang around--I did offer to exchange the parts back & forget this nightmare ever happened--I would Have to have a tracking# before I shipped--Fooled once shame on you fooled twice--SHAME ON ME!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:13 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

I would take him one in person :wink: A$$ beating given for free
Old 06-26-2008, 03:55 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default response

Well the boy finally emailed me after I pointed out to him that I posted him everywhere-Hes telling me I cheated him by sending rectport heads instead of oval? If they are rect they are small & also I could have sold them several times If I would have known they were rect! Hes theatened to post me on RJ & also sue me for his declining sales & his charactor assination!LOL I encourged him to do both--I again encourged him to either send my heads back & I will return his parts--Or send me the carb,which ever makes him the happiest--Deal done--Im sure he wont send the heads back & I really dont think he will send the carb either??
If it looks like a Duck--Im sure folks get the picture--Like I pointed out,check out his honor payments since 2006-