Want to buy your car via Pay Pal

Old 10-03-2013, 11:09 AM
PatYadon
SHOW GUEST

Default Want to buy your car via Pay Pal

Be cautious fellow hot rod people...there is a big Pay pal scam going on to purchase cars on this site pay pal does NOT INSURE CARS Racing junk doesn’t care and pay pal is a joke...they hack your bank account and in the end drain it dry..I got lucky and caught the scum bag before transaction could go anywhere The scam goes like this Im on a ship buying the car for my uncle please send your pay pal info so I can deposit the money...
Old 10-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Never sell a car via Paypal and its not Racing Junks responsibility to insure your transactions...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-04-2013, 12:32 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Want to buy your car via Pay Pal

Originally Posted by PatYadon
Be cautious fellow hot rod people...there is a big Pay pal scam going on to purchase cars on this site pay pal does NOT INSURE CARS Racing junk doesn’t care and pay pal is a joke...they hack your bank account and in the end drain it dry..I got lucky and caught the scum bag before transaction could go anywhere The scam goes like this Im on a ship buying the car for my uncle please send your pay pal info so I can deposit the money...

Why Heck you know RACINGJUNK is responsible from A to Z on all sales.

Just like the Auto trader and your local news paper ads...etc.......

lol...Cracks me up !

ps......you want some cheese with that Wine ......All good info until you drug RJ thru the Mud for NO REASON....

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-05-2013, 05:12 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Want to buy your car via Pay Pal

Originally Posted by PatYadon
Im on a ship buying the car for my uncle please send your pay pal info so I can deposit the money...
If you fell for that one........just saying :shock:
Old 01-02-2014, 06:49 AM
Gary4688
SHOW GUEST

Default text from phone #734-325-9221 is a scam

This person called himself David Aiken. He said he wanted to buy the car that I had an add posted on. He said he wanted to use pay pal for the transaction. He then ask me to send a western union money order to the shipping company for 1500.00 and said he would reimburse me thru pay pal claiming that he was abroad and did not have his credit card with him. The purchase was supposed to be for his cousin. I made as far as sending him the pay pal invoice and when he made this ridiculous request, I immediately shut him down. Be ware of anyone that uses broken English and claims to be an American.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:02 AM
gringeaux
SHOW GUEST

Default scam

Thank you for this site just saved me a lot of trouble.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:51 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

RJ is responsible for all transactions that occur on this site. If you get screwed by not looking before buying or the Nigerian money order is fake I am sure you can be reimbursed. If you do not trust them I will sell you purchasers insurance for 50% of the item price. Please submit a cashiers check to me and once it clears we will have a shipper package your item and drop it off in 10 to 456 business days.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
RJ is responsible for all transactions that occur on this site. If you get screwed by not looking before buying or the Nigerian money order is fake I am sure you can be reimbursed. If you do not trust them I will sell you purchasers insurance for 50% of the item price. Please submit a cashiers check to me and once it clears we will have a shipper package your item and drop it off in 10 to 456 business days.

I want in on this!!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-28-2014, 10:37 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

thats some funny,, Chit...the bad thing is somebody will fall for it,, LOL