scammer alert JOE GARAY

Old 02-08-2012, 03:15 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

[quote="harbone66"][quote="ghustler"]
Originally Posted by harbone66

Really :?:
Thats what he deserved? The guy thought he was buying one thing and got something else...
Yea if he is a weirdo enough to put side pipes on a Camaro its hard telling what else he has done to rig it down to stupid level.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:16 AM
novamaniac
APPRENTICE

Default scammer alert JOE GARAY

I got another message back from Mr. Garay Feb 6 2012 and he says he is not a scsmmer.............

well i got your stall and shifter sent back to me,and thanks for bashing me on the forum....i have your damn parts and i wam not a scammer..i will try and ship this one more time....after that ...who knows
Old 02-08-2012, 04:37 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="ghustler"][quote="harbone66"]
Originally Posted by ghustler

Really :?:
Thats what he deserved? The guy thought he was buying one thing and got something else...
Yea if he is a weirdo enough to put side pipes on a Camaro its hard telling what else he has done to rig it down to stupid level.
first retards and now weirdos, really? WTF?

your gonna fit right in...

And here is a picture of one of the hard to find Baldwin Motion Camaro's, notice the sidepipes? This was the look he was going for. I would call this far from being rigged down to stupid level.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:37 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scammer alert JOE GARAY

Originally Posted by novamaniac
I got another message back from Mr. Garay Feb 6 2012 and he says he is not a scsmmer.............

well i got your stall and shifter sent back to me,and thanks for bashing me on the forum....i have your damn parts and i wam not a scammer..i will try and ship this one more time....after that ...who knows
Tell him you want your money back!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-08-2012, 08:50 AM
novamaniac
APPRENTICE

Default scammer alert JOE GARAY

I asked for a refund for the parts from Mr. Garay and got this response from him:

On [2012-02-08 11:24:58] garayracing wrote:
> shipped yesterday

I then asked for tracking numbers and have NO response yet.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

1) The whole side pipe fitment issue is not really a scam, as much as perhaps a mistake or misrepresentation issue. The guy paid for an item and got an item. It might not have been as described, but that's a different issue altogether. And keep in mind Im not taking sides, Im just expounding a bit on something.

2) 4 months to ship parts to Canada or refund money is inexcusable. I have shipped stuff in the past to Canada and it is actually faster than shipping some places in the US actually. However it will get hung up in customs and there are customs fees depending on the declared value listed on the package the receiver has to pay. Now, if the shipper put down the item had no value or was a gift or lied about the customs value, well then that's US Customs fraud, a federal crime :shock: .It would be sad if he did that...

3) 4 months to square up is absolutely inexcusable. My dad died of cancer and I was flying to NC to bury him, and I had previous obligations to ship items I had sold on Ebay and I made it a point to have my wife drop them off for me the morning I left...You know what, they could have waited a few days or even a week giving the circumstances, but why give the guy excuses and make my problem his problem. He didn't loose a dad, I did..I dealt with my issues personally and didn't make others suffer due to my suffering..That's how things work and that is how you do business...

I just cant understand how i have had so many freakin ads on RJ and have literally sold 1 thing, a $100 used pair of shocks...And these scammers are selling and selling and selling crap and ripping people off on a daily basis..It just seems like people like to get ripped off...I mean are you rally saving that much money in the long run when you buy something 2nd hand online from a stranger, that new from a reputable source?? :roll:
Old 02-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I wouldn't buy from ghustler just because he seems to take up for scammers in every instance. The man bought parts for his car and was shipped something else, what his tastes are don't matter because its his car. So according to you he should be scammed because he is not doing something to his car that you approve of.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Gimmethakick
I wouldn't buy from ghustler just because he seems to take up for scammers in every instance. The man bought parts for his car and was shipped something else, what his tastes are don't matter because its his car. So according to you he should be scammed because he is not doing something to his car that you approve of.
X2 :!:

Old 02-08-2012, 01:06 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

[quote="harbone66"][quote="ghustler"][quote="harbone66"][quote="ghustler"]

And here is a picture of one of the hard to find Baldwin Motion Camaro's, notice the sidepipes? This was the look he was going for. I would call this far from being rigged down to stupid level.

I don't like these cars at all they look like a circus wagon.
And as far as buying from me, I have made and honer payment and will make another when I sell something on here again, It took 5 years to sell something on here the first time so it might be awhile.
But thanks guys for giving me negative feed back yet have never bought from me, you talk the talk, but thats it as usual.
And harbone66 thanks for taking me off your friends list, all you done was saved me some time doing it first, but don't worry I saved all the info about you incase I need to contact you some other way.
Its all OK for now.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="ghustler"][quote="harbone66"][quote="ghustler"][quote="harbone66"]
Originally Posted by ghustler

I don't like these cars at all they look like a circus wagon.
And as far as buying from me, I have made and honer payment and will make another when I sell something on here again, It took 5 years to sell something on here the first time so it might be awhile.
But thanks guys for giving me negative feed back yet have never bought from me, you talk the talk, but thats it as usual.
And harbone66 thanks for taking me off your friends list, all you done was saved me some time doing it first, but don't worry I saved all the info about you incase I need to contact you some other way.
Its all OK for now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -