Phil's Trailer Sales are Crooks and committed Fraud

Old 12-30-2013, 05:53 AM
davidbates65
SHOW GUEST

Default Phil's Trailer Sales are Crooks and committed Fraud

Phil's Trailer Sales tired to defraud me of my money.
Phil's Trailer Sales refused to refund my money after they would not follow though on a sale of a Haulmark Pro Edge 28' race car trailer.

I purchased a 28' Haulmark Pro Edge trailer from Chad Stanley, paid 15,999.00 with a money transfer on Sunday 12/15/2013.
On Monday 12/16/2013 Chad was to send me the paperwork, receipt, vin number and the location of the trailer in Indiana.

Monday came and went with no response from Chad.

Phil's Trailer Sales Of Texas are scammers; wanted to commit fraud till I threaten them with exposure.
http://www.trailernut.com

I paid for my trailer in full and now they won't tell me where my trailer is for pick-up!! I was supposed to pick it up 2 days ago, but nobody will tell me where it is!! I then asked for a refund since I now do not trust this company and the only response I got was, "NO." I am now out over $10,000 and have no trailer!!!

It appears I am not the first person to have a negative experience with this company. I don't know if they are so short on funds that empty promises are being made, but either way, I don't want anyone else's money walking away.

I do hope I get answers soon, not to mention MY trailer! Until then, be safe and shop elsewhere!!
Old 12-30-2013, 07:34 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to hear that. You may get more traffic in the scammer subforum closer to the top of the forum home page...