Jason Wolfe aka Maltese Racing Tn.

Old 07-29-2011, 06:51 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by NEVERLIFTracing
its totally cool.. Im sure you all are great guys.. NO HARD FEELING.s.. like i was saying, i do not care if i sell or trade the chevelle, ITS all top quality, and the best driving pro street ive had in years.. No hard feeling, ill keep my car or trade or sell it when the right offer comes.. if i dont , its cool. I have had my share of people NOT doing the deal and wasting my time, So i feel you.. Its a long way to drive.. but i will tell you this , I have traded at least 30 times on rj.. and if i say its a done deal.. i trade, even if i dont like the car when i get there.. To me its about your word.. if someone lies about there car its different... there are MANY.MANY ways to look at the deal.. but i can assure you, im not a FLY by night trader.. and im not saying this because i want to trade, i have actually changed my mind about tradeing for your car, and was not totally sure i wanted to go that route.. not saying your car isnt nice,, it is, just not for me.. so really there is nothing else to say about the trade, as i dont want to trade anyways.. mine rolling for yours t/k?? what would a person on your end worry about.. cause you were going to trade me for mine rolling.. then you dont have to worry aobut the engine or the trans.. as you can see i had over 20 photos of my car, NOTHING to hide.. its solid.. but anyways, there is no point in rambling on.. i wish you good luck with your car julian, im sure you will eventually get a good trade.. have a good one. NO HARD FEELINGs..

you have traded at least 30 times on RJ but are tooooooooo tight to pay an honor payment!!!!---sounds like a fine wheeler /dealer to me alright---I WANNA TRADE SOMETHING WITH YOU PLEEEEEEEEASE 8)
Old 07-29-2011, 07:02 PM
WooooF
APPRENTICE

I have only traded even.. and its been close.. I DO NOT have to pay honor.. i pay my membership and pay the extra for ad upgrades.. WT??
Just because i make no honor payment sdoesnt mena a thing.. You dont Know me, and you dont the deals i done. IF i dont get money in difference.. whould i pay an honor payment???? I DONT think so.. but thats me.. i apy the membership every year, etc... and 30 times since 07 isnt that much. EVERYONE OF MY TRADES, there has been NO money exchanged with the exception of 4 or 5 , where I PAID some cash difference.... SO?? why do you get involved when you dont know me or anything about me.. just me , but i dont make assumptions or talk crap about people when i dont know them.. If you made no honor payments , i dont care, ITS NONE of my business, but thats just me... you know, alot of people just need to worry about there own dealings and business and stay out of others... JUST SAYIN.. and how could i NOT be right??
Old 07-29-2011, 07:09 PM
WooooF
APPRENTICE

Lively.. LMAO you must be a staff member at R.J. or make a cut off the honor.. From what i can see on alot post.. looks like yoour always trying to talk about and DOWNING people that dont make honor payments.. I DO THIS AS A HOBBY, NOT FOR A LIVING.. AND WITH EVERYONE LIKE PAYPAL, AND EBAY CHARGING ALL THESE EXTRA COST AND SHIPPING . ETC.. WHEN IM LOSING MONEY OR BREAKING EVEN ON EVERYTHING.. yeah, should give R.J. some more of my money... THAT REALLY MAKES ALOT OF SENSE..
Old 07-29-2011, 07:26 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

If your too tight to make honor payments on a site that helped you SELL or TRADE then to me you are being a little shady 8)

AND YES -THANK YOU--I CALL THEM AS I SEE THEM AND HAVE HELPED BUST ALOT OF BAD DEALS BEFORE THEY HAPPENED---SO--NO HONOR PAYMENT [AND THAT MANY DEALS]THEN NO HONOR

BY THE WAY --MAKING THAT MANY DEALS AND TRADES IN MY STATE WILL GET PEOPLES ATTENTION ops:
Old 07-30-2011, 03:46 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Here i am .. I do not like the drama on this forum, I think its ridiculous.. JULIAN, i responded because im no longer interested in trading for the comet.. An i did not respond , because of B.S. like this.. I figure you would post the thread.. it is no ones business what i message you,, thats why its called PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) but you go and post my privae message... i dont care what people think, so i dont care to defend myself against people here... No offense to anyone.. If i was such a bad person to deal with... Look at my ebay feed back.. 100 % POSITIVE..... I think that pretty much speaks for itself.... so say what you will about me. I DO nOT have to sell or trade my chevelle.., Its nbot like yours is my only offer...? I average at least 5-800.00 in sells of parts on ebay every week.. and buy about the same amount.. With NO negative feed back... LATER GATORS !! again, I am responding now, i am not interested in tradiing for your car julian, i Do not need the drama, and im not foolin g with transport(sight unseen cars) if you would have come down, then in would have done the deal, but when you started talking about the forum and the post here, I to , decided to cut the deal and NOT do the trade.. dont need the drama.. if someone cant dome ot me and trade, then i move on. or keep my car./.. here is my feed back link for EBAY :

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...ab=AllFeedback

Actually you stopped responding to me prior to me sending you the information about this thread, when I asked you if you could meet me in Greensboro(no response), then after that i again messaged you if you had any friends that would do the transport for you and I would have paid them for their time.(no response)

However You only responded to my posting what I discovered on here in regards to you and your reputation. (in about 10 minutes) I understand that all the facts on forums may not be correct and even said there are 2 sides to a story, and was not labeling you a scammer. However I was simply asking you if you were aware of what people are saying about you. Based on what I have read and the lack of your response, there was no way I was loading up a car and at my expense taking the chance of driving down to TN and get the runaround.

Had you been willing to compromise we could have worked out something and it would have done wonders for your reputation. I was actually trying to help you out by making you aware of whats being said, and protecting my best interest at the same time. I really was not intending to jump in the witch hunt, I make my own opinions about people, but your response or lack of a response made me a bit skeptical about the whole deal which is why I asked you to compromise with me on the trade.

Your ebay reputation is meaningless on here I can assure you and has nothing to do with anything here. Shipping some parts after being paid via paypal is a whole lot different than a person driving across 5 states to do a deal.

Like I said, I make my own opinions about people and your responses towards my inquires have assisted me in making my opinion. I am in no way saying I think your not legit or would mislead me, however I would never take full risk on a trade with you, there would have to be some type of compromise. Based on your postings and what i have read on here I could foresee me driving down there and you already had traded or sold the car on me, which would have been a very bad situation for the both of us.

And FYI the proper etiquette of declining a trade, after you had come to me first would simply be "Hey Julian, I changed my mind and am no longer interested in trading cars with you". Not replying to PM;s is simply in poor taste and very lame dude...

Just as lame as the multiple screen names and no profile.
Um YOU use multipe names too. Incognegro on your raceSpace and Julianthe3rd on the Forum.

Scorp
Old 07-30-2011, 06:05 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

When you make a deal, You talk to each other untill it is a done deal. I just traded a 71 Charger for a 33 Plymouth street rod, We talked everyday even talked on cell phone during transport. Deal was done and we talked after deal was over.

Mark
Old 07-30-2011, 06:29 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Here i am .. I do not like the drama on this forum, I think its ridiculous.. JULIAN, i responded because im no longer interested in trading for the comet.. An i did not respond , because of B.S. like this.. I figure you would post the thread.. it is no ones business what i message you,, thats why its called PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) but you go and post my privae message... i dont care what people think, so i dont care to defend myself against people here... No offense to anyone.. If i was such a bad person to deal with... Look at my ebay feed back.. 100 % POSITIVE..... I think that pretty much speaks for itself.... so say what you will about me. I DO nOT have to sell or trade my chevelle.., Its nbot like yours is my only offer...? I average at least 5-800.00 in sells of parts on ebay every week.. and buy about the same amount.. With NO negative feed back... LATER GATORS !! again, I am responding now, i am not interested in tradiing for your car julian, i Do not need the drama, and im not foolin g with transport(sight unseen cars) if you would have come down, then in would have done the deal, but when you started talking about the forum and the post here, I to , decided to cut the deal and NOT do the trade.. dont need the drama.. if someone cant dome ot me and trade, then i move on. or keep my car./.. here is my feed back link for EBAY :

Actually you stopped responding to me prior to me sending you the information about this thread, when I asked you if you could meet me in Greensboro(no response), then after that i again messaged you if you had any friends that would do the transport for you and I would have paid them for their time.(no response)

However You only responded to my posting what I discovered on here in regards to you and your reputation. (in about 10 minutes) I understand that all the facts on forums may not be correct and even said there are 2 sides to a story, and was not labeling you a scammer. However I was simply asking you if you were aware of what people are saying about you. Based on what I have read and the lack of your response, there was no way I was loading up a car and at my expense taking the chance of driving down to TN and get the runaround.

Had you been willing to compromise we could have worked out something and it would have done wonders for your reputation. I was actually trying to help you out by making you aware of whats being said, and protecting my best interest at the same time. I really was not intending to jump in the witch hunt, I make my own opinions about people, but your response or lack of a response made me a bit skeptical about the whole deal which is why I asked you to compromise with me on the trade.

Your ebay reputation is meaningless on here I can assure you and has nothing to do with anything here. Shipping some parts after being paid via paypal is a whole lot different than a person driving across 5 states to do a deal.

Like I said, I make my own opinions about people and your responses towards my inquires have assisted me in making my opinion. I am in no way saying I think your not legit or would mislead me, however I would never take full risk on a trade with you, there would have to be some type of compromise. Based on your postings and what i have read on here I could foresee me driving down there and you already had traded or sold the car on me, which would have been a very bad situation for the both of us.

And FYI the proper etiquette of declining a trade, after you had come to me first would simply be "Hey Julian, I changed my mind and am no longer interested in trading cars with you". Not replying to PM;s is simply in poor taste and very lame dude...

Um YOU use multipe names too. Incognegro on your raceSpace and Julianthe3rd on the Forum.

Scorp
Yeah, I changed my profile name once over 6 months ago, so whats your point? Was that comment really relevant enough to make? Am I the being accused of shady dealings cause I change a race space name once?
Old 07-30-2011, 08:54 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Just agreeing with you. Multiple screen names are lame. Your words.

The fact that you have mutiple screen names? Thats just amusing.

Scorp
Old 07-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp
Yeah, I changed my profile name once over 6 months ago, so whats your point? Was that comment really relevant enough to make? Am I the being accused of shady dealings cause I change a race space name once?
:roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Just agreeing with you. Multiple screen names are lame. Your words.

The fact that you have mutiple screen names? Thats just amusing.

Scorp
Im glad your easily amused now back on topic.

I always think there are 2 sides to a story, and my brief interaction with Jason I can not say if he did anything wrong in the past with anyone else, however I can tell you my gut instinct tells me not to ever send money, or risk traveling to do business with him. And once again that is only my opinion take it for what its worth.

I hope we dont go destroying another useful thread over a few people that have issues with my personality.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -