Here's some GREAT reading !

Old 05-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Amen outlaw. Brick I pray you are right justice needs to be served on those who have commited crimes aginst the us. I hope they all get some major jail time.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:50 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

We can hope for true justice maybe??? Investigations need to be done by outside sources who have no agenda/bias. I hate it when I hear of a political investigation being done by politicians
Old 05-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

Holder ordered the FBI to investagte the IRS. Wonder how this will go? I agree there needs to be a outside investigation.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:22 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

What makes ME cringe is the 'appointed' investigation team.....yikes

:shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 05-16-2013, 05:36 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Coupla things . . .

No matter who heads an investigation on any of the three or more Situations involving the White House (Benghazi, The IRS, or the AP, plus a couple more in the pipeline) it will be "Politically Motivated" . . And it's outcome will most certainly be "Political" in nature.

I don't see any Impeachments and the chances of anybody outside of a couple of mid level flunkies going to jail in the future on any of these. However "Convicted Mid Level Flunkies" will tell investigators about who ordered these things to be done and I'm betting that before it's over, at least Timothy Geithner will have bus tracks over his tax dodging ass too!

BUT . . it has a hell of a lot to do with the Years of 2014 and 2016, because that's when the direction of the country is determined. If the Republicans can show the 5 to 10% of the Americans who vote from the center that the Democrats are corrupt, and not to be trusted to run their government, then perhaps (nothing positive here) the Republicans will be given a chance to run the country "Unfettered". But that may not be a good thing either, because the Democrats held "Unfettered" power from 2008 to 2010 and did absolutely nothing with it except pass a law none of them knew anything about.

And . . whether anyone ever proves that O'Bozo was at the head of any of the current (or future) scandals that are being (or will be) investigated or not, we'll know one of two things. Obama isn't the real president, because he knows nothing about the operation of his Administration, or . . He was the man who was responsible for all of it . . In which case he should be prosecuted for "High Crimes and Treason" . .

And hopefully, before it's over, either O'Bozo will throw Hillary Clinton's Fat Ass under the Bus or she can be implicated and proven to be, at the least, incapable of acting in an executive position, which will exclude her from the presidential race in 2016.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

RK: Indeed there are benefits that can add up to more future progress I suppose... but you know my faith in politics. If this does not kill Hilary's future career... then my faith in this country is done. Regarding the IRS, AP & Benghazi scandals; I think you are right, there will be lower level "fall guys" who will be sacrificed just like casualties or war. O/Blow/Hard is who I really want to see fall down. I seriously doubt he will be accountable for any of this.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:30 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

O'Bozo's firing of mid level bureaucrats will work as long as they can either cow them totally or move them to other jobs within the Government, quite like they did the State Department Employees who Obama said were Fired but weren't . .

Because they can always turn into whistleblowers too, if the Guv'mint tries to screw them . . And hopefully, that's what will happen . .