what to do when something bought thats not what its suppost

Old 04-03-2012, 04:15 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default What to do

Yes be more careful next time.

Paypal would help you in this purchase like at Ebay if you had used Paypal. This site has nothing to do with that part.

This site does have a list of suggestions for buyers including using an escrow service which would have given you time to inspect the blower before OKing the payment.

Getting all the info about the purchase, ad #, any correspondance, etc., on this post about the sale, might give someone on here a way to help.

If the guy is dishonest, he may promise to do something to get the heat off him from this post, but he will never send you a dime. Unless you can file a suit on him, figure on fixing it and charge it to experience. Even winning a suit does not mean you will get repaid. JMO.

Racing Junk is providing a free service for a buyer and seller to come together. What happens after that is between the buyer and seller for the most part?
Old 04-03-2012, 05:15 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

I think I might have figured out the only way the blower could have gotten chewed up durring shipping

http://www.cargods.com/wp-content/up...UPS-flames.jpg
Old 04-03-2012, 06:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Judge7915
So i gues its called racing JUNK for a reason !!!

So now tell me just how is it RJ's fault :?: I just gotta hear this :!:

Mark
Old 04-04-2012, 04:58 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
So i gues its called racing JUNK for a reason !!!

So now tell me just how is it RJ's fault :?: I just gotta hear this :!:

Mark
I guess he would blame the local news paper too if he bought something from a PRIVATE SELLER that placed an add there. :roll:
Old 04-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Judge7915
SHOW GUEST

I am not blaming RJ for anything other than not getting any ideas on what to do, as for it happening in shipping a bolt cant get in to a sealed gear case and chew up the gears and put fillings in the oil, the gears are screwed and there is no way selller didnt now! So i get screwed and ask for help, dont get it and get frusterated and everyone comes down on me! Sorry i wont come on forum and ask for help again. Yes a am pissed off and so would you all be if it was you.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:21 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I am not blaming RJ for anything other than not getting any ideas on what to do, as for it happening in shipping a bolt cant get in to a sealed gear case and chew up the gears and put fillings in the oil, the gears are screwed and there is no way selller didnt now! So i get screwed and ask for help, dont get it and get frusterated and everyone comes down on me! Sorry i wont come on forum and ask for help again. Yes a am pissed off and so would you all be if it was you.

wow-----SORRY FOR TRYING TO GET ALL THE INFO WE COULD ops: