Anybody Going to the Canfield Ohio Swap Meet this weekend

Old 04-30-2009, 06:59 PM
engineparts
SHOW GUEST

Default Anybody Going to the Canfield Ohio Swap Meet this weekend

Canfield Ohio Fairgrounds Is having a nice swap meet 3 days this weekend May 1,2 and 3 2009. Looks like rain on Friday bu the rest of the weekend looks ok.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:34 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I am about 20 minutes west and it has been raining on and off all mornng. Generally this is one of the biggest swap meets this early in the year. I was a little disappointed with the turn outs for last year. Hopefully the economy around here does not kill this thing.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:56 PM
engineparts
SHOW GUEST

Rain killed it today but tomorrow looks good. Skip White Performance is there inside the track right in the mddle of the infield with some real killer prices on new stuff. Saw HEI distributors for $47, fabricated valve covers for $65/ pair. Picked up a brand new noisy gear drive for $50, Eagle I-Beam rods for $135 and a pair of SB Chevy aluminum heads for $450. I dont know how he can sell the stuff that cheap but he does. Looks like the big red trailer they have there is still full.