Anyone heard from BJUICE (Brian)??????

Old 07-11-2008, 07:21 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Well Brian,
I for one am glad to see you back, you are an intelligent person so i'm sure you'll get it worked out. i for one thought history was repeating itself where another poster who thought he knew everything in another section of the forum caused your dis-appearences. I think that 95% of the people know who i'm talking about, he knew so much that people started deleting their questions in that section, and he quit posting about the same time you did. I'm glad that wasn't the case, if you need help PM me, we go back too far to not talk (40 yrs.).

Your friend Zip.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:59 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Nice to see you back Brian. You had us worried....

Chris
Old 07-14-2008, 11:32 AM
topfool
APPRENTICE

Good to see you back brian, I mailed you as I was going to drop by while I was out there in june but could not get any contact..

Take care mate
Old 07-29-2008, 07:48 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry i missed you Sam..couldn't have been worse timing on my end..

i am getting back to normal over here..

also getting my 565ci back from Par next week for the 67 camaro...i am about ready for fall over here in the south east part ofUSA.

Here in S.C. We are still in the worse drought conditions in over 40 years..

100 to 105 degree heat and no rain..all counties are on mandatory water restrictions...

yeah i am ready for the cool spring weather..

take care.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-29-2008, 07:49 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Well Brian,
I for one am glad to see you back, you are an intelligent person so i'm sure you'll get it worked out. i for one thought history was repeating itself where another poster who thought he knew everything in another section of the forum caused your dis-appearences. I think that 95% of the people know who i'm talking about, he knew so much that people started deleting their questions in that section, and he quit posting about the same time you did. I'm glad that wasn't the case, if you need help PM me, we go back too far to not talk (40 yrs.).

Your friend Zip.

thanks Bud..you are definatley an important part of me and my familys past drag racing history...

Brian

Old 07-29-2008, 07:44 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

Whats up Brian?? Havnt talked to you in forever !!!! How is everything?? Things on my end are crazy.... we are getting busier everyday. Got a pretty good deal that I'm working on right now that will really put our name out there.Keeping our fingers crossed !! Anyway we will be heading south in OCT so make sure I have your # so I can give you a shout, I dont want to get that close to you like last time and not get up with you guys.
Take care Brother !!
Brian L.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:07 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

all is well Big Brian.
My numbers are the same. I still have your # programed in my cell phone. when you get close give me a shout.

i am sooooooo glad your buisness took off...You and i opened our business at the same time..Turned out the fuel business ( race gas) was a poor market to try and make a buck...who would figure 2 years ago we would be paying over 4.00 bucks a gallon for pump gas....geezzz talking about missing the boat...i landed in the m,iddle of the ocean on that one...lol.

Brian M.