1999 S10 ext cab specs

Old 05-08-2008, 04:10 AM
ako
SHOW GUEST

Default 1999 S10 ext cab specs

G'day ,i've recently imported into Australia an ex Prostock Truck(S10)and i need some standard body measurements to submit to our sanctioning body (ANDRA)can anyone over there help me?What i need is the cab height(sill to the highest point on the roof),front overhang(front axle center line to the furtherest point forward)and lastly a door measurement(top to bottom)The model truck needs to be a 1999 S10 extended cab pickup.I've tried CHEVROLET and they where as useful as tit's on a bull so any help would be greatfully appreciated.AKO.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:00 AM
ako
SHOW GUEST

Default S10 body measurements or VIN # off a wreck

If nobody can help with some body measurements then maybe someone has a VIN number off a wrecked S10 extended cab pickup they can give me so i can aquire the info from Chevrolet.Thanks.AKO.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:32 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I can get you a vin #, off an extended cab truck, but what dim. are actually looking for.

Zip.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:04 AM
ako
SHOW GUEST

Default Body specs

G'day Zip ,thanks for your response,what i'm chasing is a door height measurement,a cab height measurement and a front overhang measurement i've got wheelbase and vehicle width.i'd appreciate any help.Thanks.AKO.
Old 05-13-2008, 07:31 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

In the order you ask,

The door height from the top of the rocker panel is 46" at the rear of the door the rocker panel is about 2" tall.

The roof line is 47" from the top of rocker panel up.

The overhang from the front centerline of the spindle to the furtherest point of the front bumber is 33"

These measurements come from a stock extended cab pickup. No measurements were taken from the ground since they wouldn't matter on a drag car. I only know where there's about 15 of the vehicles around here.

Hope this help.

Zip.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:53 AM
ako
SHOW GUEST

Default Body specs

Zip,THANKS mate i truly appreciate your help.I owe ya' a beer next time your passing through Western Australia.AKO
Old 07-25-2008, 08:15 AM
ako
SHOW GUEST

Default S10 body specs

'''Zip ,Hope you read this or anyone else that maybe can help with some more specifacations 1999/2000 S10 extended cab .I need a roof measurement width and length ,must be a straight edge measurement not following the curves,I also need a rear overhang, axle center line (rear) to the furtherest point at the back of the vehicle .I need a headlight to head light width,with a straight edge on the outsides of the head lights not measuring on the curve of the front end,and the same with rear tail lights widest point on the left tail light across to the widest point on the right tail light.I appreciate any help just cant find one here in Australia i can run a tape over.Thanks.AKO.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:45 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: S10 body specs

Originally Posted by ako
'''Zip ,Hope you read this or anyone else that maybe can help with some more specifacations 1999/2000 S10 extended cab .I need a roof measurement width and length ,must be a straight edge measurement not following the curves,I also need a rear overhang, axle center line (rear) to the furtherest point at the back of the vehicle .I need a headlight to head light width,with a straight edge on the outsides of the head lights not measuring on the curve of the front end,and the same with rear tail lights widest point on the left tail light across to the widest point on the right tail light.I appreciate any help just cant find one here in Australia i can run a tape over.Thanks.AKO.
I can do that for you, might be a couple days before i go to my friends shop, also do you want that measurement to the outside of the front parking lense, since they are wrapped in the headlight bucket?

Zip.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:56 PM
ako
SHOW GUEST

Default S10 specs

G'day Zip,When you get time Zip that's fine,i appreciate ya' taking the time to do it for me .The body spec sheet only stipulates headlight to headlight width so i'd measure from the widest point on the headlights them selves.If you want to pm me your email address i'll send you a copy of the spec sheets.There's two possible classes it all comes down to these measurements as to where i fit.Thanks.AKO.