MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers.

Old 08-22-2010, 07:28 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Got this from Reddnova today -

Why don't you stay the f off my posts. If I wanted your opinion I would have invited you to express it. You know what they say opininions are like assholes and you are beginning to smell like one. By the way is your name Mike too?

Sounds like the guy you'd want to deal with doesn't he?

Can't make a deal without crying about the other guy and then when you point that out he cries because you dont agree with him.

I am not the guy who can't seem to get along with sellers- YOU ARE.

Scorp
Damn, and I was wanting to work a trade with this guy! hahahah
Old 08-22-2010, 07:38 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default TRADE?

Originally Posted by ss427nova
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Got this from Reddnova today -

Why don't you stay the f off my posts. If I wanted your opinion I would have invited you to express it. You know what they say opininions are like assholes and you are beginning to smell like one. By the way is your name Mike too?

Sounds like the guy you'd want to deal with doesn't he?

Can't make a deal without crying about the other guy and then when you point that out he cries because you dont agree with him.

I am not the guy who can't seem to get along with sellers- YOU ARE.

Scorp
Damn, and I was wanting to work a trade with this guy! hahahah
BEWARE!
His S#!T Is GOLD and Yours will be WORTH DIRT!
Later
G :shock:
Old 08-23-2010, 05:17 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers.

I did not come on here to get help. I came on here to warn future traders who may be doing business with these losers who waste your time and mine and don't have the balls to let you know they have backed out of the deal.

THAT IS ALL!
Old 08-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

You came on here to complain. You have no desire to hear a conflicting opinion from anyone-

Here is a comment from Rudy Holloway on one of your previous posts:

"Greg,
Thanks for the heads up! Bart and I have a little email banter going on here.....I will use him for whatever fun I can get out of him, then be done!

BTW Bart, if you just hit the "post reply" button on your thread, add your incredible wit, it will automatically bring it back to the top.
Need help figuring anything else out, just drop me a note!

Missin' Jay everyday! USMC KIA Iraq 10-21-05
USA- Home of the free BECAUSE of the brave!
You didnt like what Rudy had to say so you got chippy. Rudy has earned his credibility here- YOU HAVE NOT.

You pm me with some crap about not posting on your thread- I laughed for 10 minutes when I read it. I also think its interesting that you wouldnt open my response- still sitting in the outbox unread. Why because you dont like someone with a different opinion.

You dont care what anyone has to say, Napolean. You just want to complain and have your voice be the loudest in the room, AND this is why no one wants to deal with you.

Scorp
Old 08-26-2010, 06:11 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

There are too many people on here with no life but to nose in on other people's complaints. RJ should bar all you nosey guys who instead of helping, make matters worse.

Like I said, I didn't ask for your help or ignorant opinion. You just make matters worse. The self appointed nose! If you work for RJ as a moderator etc. it's ok! Others with the nose problem is not ok! I bet you guys and your opinions are on almost all scammer post's in here. Yes, I have looked!

I only want other traders to know who these people are they are dealing with so their time isn't wasted too.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:30 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers

Originally Posted by reddnova
There are too many people on here with no life but to nose in on other people's complaints. RJ should bar all you nosey guys who instead of helping, make matters worse.

Like I said, I didn't ask for your help or ignorant opinion. You just make matters worse. The self appointed nose! If you work for RJ as a moderator etc. it's ok! Others with the nose problem is not ok! I bet you guys and your opinions are on almost all scammer post's in here. Yes, I have looked!

I only want other traders to know who these people are they are dealing with so their time isn't wasted too.
And in the mean time you have let others know not to deal with you too. JMO.

When you make a post on the forum you have asked anyone and everyone to give input and their opinion. Most of the regular guys on here want both sides of the story so they can try to resolve the issue.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:53 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

You're Hilarious Bart
Old 08-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Dang dude you came here to get help or vent, If you don't want it then don't post it :!: :!: Scorp didn't start this thread YOU did :!: :!:

NO but Scorp basically called the guy a liar. All the guy said was the guy backed out on the deal and wouldn't answer the phone,and then Scorp turns it around on him and suggests that HE is the problem. HOW is that "help"
Old 08-26-2010, 10:41 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

I have 26 posts on here and Scorp has 952......Wow you really are nosey! I am going to read some of your posts meddling into other people's business!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I have 26 posts on here and Scorp has 952......Wow you really are nosey! I am going to read some of your posts meddling into other people's business!
don't forget to read the ones where he has gone above and beyond to help people solve their problems on here, its shouldn't be hard since thats almost ALL of them :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -