watch out for hostile455ta

Old 08-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

http://local.yahoo.com/info-12011680...-shop-newville

Call Bender and let them know that Hostile has sold an engine and is making them resonsible. Effectively that could be construed as transferring a warranty from Bender Machine.

Let them know you are going to file a claim against them based on the info provided by Hostile UNLESS they would like to join you and file suit against Hostile. Hit him in small claims court in PA.

I am sure that they will be pleased that if the motor is junk as you represent, that he associated it with them.

And post all over the web that this guy sold you an engine which is junk that he has told you was built by Bender Machine. Just the facts that you can back up and.......

sure to make everyone happy.

Hostile it might be time to sell some car parts to raise some cash

Scorp
Old 08-10-2010, 09:36 PM
macgyver
SHOW GUEST

Default 383

I am going to call the machine shop when they open in the morning.Also what about the shop i picked the motor up from,are they on the hook.he may be part owner or just works there.why would i have to file in small claims court.this is out right fraud, isn't that a federal charge. i have a call into my brother in-law. he is a lawyer but in FLA.i am sure through the bar he can get me all the bullets i need to prosecute JAMES HAMMOND,AKA HOSTILE455TA. HE WAS ALL OVER THE INTERNET BRAGGING ABOUT HOW GREAT THIS ENGINE IS,WHEN HE WAS STILL TRYING TO SELL IT. I AM GOING TO LOOK GOOD DRIVING HIS 67 FIREBIRD.AND HIS DOUBLE WIDE WILL MAKE A NICE SMALL CAMPER. HE CAN RUN BUT HE CAN NOT HIDE.CAUSE HE IS TO FAT. ITS FUNNY HOW HE IS GOING ALL OVER THE WEB DELETING HIS POSTS. OOPS TO LATE FATSO,I HAVE THEM ALL SAVED. F ME, NO F U. I AM GOING TO CALL GIMPY'S GARAGE IN ORRSTOWN PA,TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT.THIS IS WHERE I PICKED THE MOTOR UP FROM. ITS TIME TO SNUFF THE ROOSTER. HOSTILE,I AM NEVER GOING AWAY.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:02 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 383

Originally Posted by macgyver
I am going to call the machine shop when they open in the morning.Also what about the shop i picked the motor up from,are they on the hook.he may be part owner or just works there.why would i have to file in small claims court.this is out right fraud, isn't that a federal charge. i have a call into my brother in-law. he is a lawyer but in FLA.i am sure through the bar he can get me all the bullets i need to prosecute JAMES HAMMOND,AKA HOSTILE455TA. HE WAS ALL OVER THE INTERNET BRAGGING ABOUT HOW GREAT THIS ENGINE IS,WHEN HE WAS STILL TRYING TO SELL IT. I AM GOING TO LOOK GOOD DRIVING HIS 67 FIREBIRD.AND HIS DOUBLE WIDE WILL MAKE A NICE SMALL CAMPER. HE CAN RUN BUT HE CAN NOT HIDE.CAUSE HE IS TO FAT. ITS FUNNY HOW HE IS GOING ALL OVER THE WEB DELETING HIS POSTS. OOPS TO LATE FATSO,I HAVE THEM ALL SAVED. F ME, NO F U. I AM GOING TO CALL GIMPY'S GARAGE IN ORRSTOWN PA,TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT.THIS IS WHERE I PICKED THE MOTOR UP FROM. ITS TIME TO SNUFF THE ROOSTER. HOSTILE,I AM NEVER GOING AWAY.
Depending on the amount and the fact that I would take this guy to Court myself I suggested small claims court. You dont always need an attorney to win in Court if your documentation is in order.

Indeed I would make all parties defendants.

Scorp
Old 08-26-2010, 03:45 PM
macgyver
SHOW GUEST

Default update

I have been in contact with Mike Bender of Benders auto and machine shop. Mike is a very nice person and aparently is a victum of the this mess as well. He did not build this motor. He installed the crank rods and pistons into the block for a guy named Kenny Adams about 6 years ago.The guy completed putting together the motor him self,and could never get it to run properly and had many problems with it.Mike had been aware of the probles and recently spoke with Kenny offering for him to bring the motor in to the shop and he would take a look at it. Kenny said the motor is gone and that its in new jersey now. I do know that Kenny Adams and James Hammond aka are not the same person. I have more to say about this and will post the info after a few things fall into place.

Darren