FRAUD IN LAS VEGAS "Paul Savoy"

Old 02-07-2009, 07:40 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Isn't it somewhat common for heads that have been heavily ported/modified to have epoxy on them? just a question.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:59 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Isn't it somewhat common for heads that have been heavily ported/modified to have epoxy on them? just a question.

It happens, port alittle to much or over time with heavy port you may need some epoxy to seal. Its not that uncommon, my heads have alittle epoxy in them and there fine. It's the cracks and BS you tell people when your selling something that gets everyone in a tissy. Just be honest when selling and everything usually works out.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:22 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Heads

This part number head is one that years ago was used in pro stock and as such every set has epoxy. I was totally upfront about this as was I they were filled solid so no water here. They were not cracked and I was honest. I was honest to the point of if they were supposedly cracked I replaced them with new along with the 8 run old lifters he bitched about. He then never sent anything back and had the stones to say the new lifters I sent were rebuilt when they still had the wrap on them. And if you read the other thread this was a trade for a Jr. The motor and clutch in this car were junk and he admittedly writes he welded the backhalf of the car at the track and it don't look so good. I unfortunatly found out about the motor and clutch AFTER I tried to make good the head situation. I want to stress, I do not feel these heads were cracked in any way and were as I described them. If he was honest about it he would have sent the parts back as agreed especially if they were cracked as he asserts. AND HE SOLD BOTH SETS ON THIS SITE and refuses to take responsabilty for the Jr motor or clutch
Old 02-07-2009, 07:44 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Pics

Well, there are the pics of the heads, Jesels and all. Thanks Chris for posting them. All I can say anymore is these are the exact pics sent to them (taken for them) and there were a few more pics but it would be redundant. And as for the rest of the motor, it is for sale by note here on RJ and it's either as I described it, or he is trying to screw someone??? You decide. The motor including the heads was exactly as I described it. I went above and beyond when I replaced the heads, lifters and gaskets with the promise they would RETURN the old parts they "SAY" were damaged. I even provided pre-paid shipping labels. Needless to say, they failed to send anything back nor did they do anything about the Jr Motor that was in need of major repair, the clutch that was unusable junk or the broke chassis he admits welding at the track. I have kept my word with everything I told them including sending replacement heads. THEM?????? NOT ONCE
Old 02-07-2009, 08:15 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

All i can tell you is when i got my engine from sonny' engines last year the intake ports,[ in heads] intake it's self, exhaust ports had epoxy in them where they were ported, had no problems with mine :!: :!:

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-08-2009, 08:39 AM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

WOW what a fraud I never received any of these pics because if I did I would have never went through with the deal.......HE sent pics but not these that are showing this much detail of the heads...
Old 02-08-2009, 08:42 AM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

If he went to so much touble to make me happy then why would he not just give me my car back??????
Old 02-08-2009, 09:05 AM
promod138
SHOW GUEST

Default Trade

You must of had a deal in place for Paul to send you a set of heads and other parts to replace the set you say were no good, otherwise I just can't
believe he would just ship these to you for no reason, how am I doing so far? Now you agree he did send you these items and you in fact said you sold both sets on this site, and nothing was returned as was the deal, (so at this point are you still with me) what you did was steal a set of heads and sell them, these were not your property. Now go look in the mirror and say these words out loud "WHO's THE CROOK"
Old 02-08-2009, 10:31 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Pics

Now this is getting hilarious with your denials and total bs NOTE or sheetmeltal or loggingman or nike, your all the same person! THOSE PICTURES ONLY EXIST BECAUSE I TOOK THEM FOR YOUR DAD, ALL OF THEM SHOWN AND MORE. I even called your dad back because I spelled sheetmetal correct in your email address and it was sheetmeltal? Go figure on that one!! I did not take them for my benefit, I had the motor in the garage to look at in person. It is obvious that I have these DETAILED PICS BECAUSE SOMEONE (YOU) WANTED MORE PHOTOS. And by the way, it shows to any reasonable person that if I do have these photos, I was not trying to decieve any one in any way and that the discussion of epoxy came up and well, there you go PICS TO PROVE IT. I am also quite sure if we pull cell bills we can see EXACTLY how many calls were made and how much discussion went into this deal, as it was many, for HOURS. You are a pathalogical liar and have absolutly no proof in your accusations about me. I, on the other hand have proof on multiple fronts including these pics that were sent, you admitting you recieved my heads, lifters and gaskets and SOLD THEM on RJ and mostly from the people who took your "FRESH" Jr motor apart which was junk and the clutch company who handed me back your clutch with a laugh saying "not worth repairing". So lets recap for you

YOU SAY I DECIEVED YOU?
THE PHOTOS SHOW I HAD DETAILED PICS BECAUSE I WANTED YOUR DAD TO BE SURE HE WANTED TO TRADE. AND YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I WAS DEALING WITH ON THIS MOTOR. NOBODY ELSE RECIEVED THESE PICS BESIDES YOU!!!! THEY EXIST BECAUSE OF YOU AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU FOR HELPING PROOVE MY STORY

YOU ASK WHY I DID NOT COME BACK TO TRADE BACK?
I WAS HALFWAY BACK TO VEGAS 700 MILES AWAY AND WAS NOT TURNING AROUND. YOU HAD A RELATIVE THERE AND WERE STILL THERE IN TEXAS. I ACTUALLY HAVE A JOB, THE SAME ONE FOR 13 YEARS AND I WAS SURELY NOT TURNING AROUND OR COMING BACK THE NEXT WEEK

YOU THANK ME FOR THE "FREE" HEADS YOU SOLD ON THIS SITE AND THE "CRACKED" ONES WERE SOLD TOO RIGHT?
THAT RIGHT THERE SUMS YOU UP! A TOTAL SCUMBAG. YOU MADE AN AGREEMENT AND NEVER KEPT YOUR WORD. I HAVE KEPT EVERY WORD I HAVE GIVEN AND MORE TO YOU.

YOU ADMIT YOUR CAR WAS WELDED AT THE TRACK, AND DID NOT LOOK GOOD. YOU ADMIT MY PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSMEN WHO TOOK YOUR JR MOTOR AND CLUTCH APART ARE NOT LIARS!!!!!
THEN YOU OWE ME FOR THE HEADS YOU SOLD, THE NEW LIFTERS, GASKETS, SHIPPING, $1600 FOR JR MOTOR REPAIR, $850 FOR A CLUTCH, $200 FOR CHASSIS REPAIR AND I'LL JUST STOP THERE, SO PAY UP IN CASH $$$$$$$$.

Between all four threads on this subject, you have admitted to all I said and verified MY STORY, not yours. I sent you an email with those pics and you decided to trade. I am the one who lost huge money here getting your Jr car that was broke, motor worn out and had a junk clutch. I also have over 3k in replacement parts you were supposed to return. So now how do you have the balls to post I am a fraud when you are a lying sack of sh&%#T who NEVER keeps his word?

SO WHO IS REALLY THE FRAUD NOTE???? IT IS YOU AND YOUR DAD PAT WILLIS
the sentence above is BROWN because it fits them so well!
Old 02-08-2009, 10:41 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default MONEY

Hey NOTE, ANY MONEY YOU REPAY ME FOR THE PARTS YOU SOLD OF MINE AND POS JR MOTOR & CLUTCH I WILL DONATE TO CHARITY OR DRAW OR A WORTHY CAUSE!! EVEN IN YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT. HOW DO YOU SPELL RICHARD IN 4 LETTERS ANYWAY?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -