Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

ban Julian or Not ban Julian

Old 01-22-2011, 08:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

My thoughts exactly, Beast.
It's too EZ to let these oddballs get our goat and get us all fired up. EZer to just vet them through interaction and I-G-N-O-R-I-N-G them when they show their TRUE intentions. Actually WE WIN when it's done that way. Letting them get to us, THEY win.We're all better folks than that.

I'm really sorry to see those friends of ours that have decided to 'move on' from RJ. I miss them. What makes this such a unique forum is the high level of maturity, knowledge, and openness. It takes all of us as UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS with all the little emotional and personality quirks we each have to make this as unique a forum it is. And with that individual uniqueness comes personality differences that sometimes cannot be accepted by one or both parties for one reason or another. We each make our own choices and we need to respect whatever choice an individual makes, we don't know what's deep within each others minds and hearts or what each of us has to deal with on a day to day basis.

Peace, Out V

Thats Good DD but the way I see it the people that decided to leave the site did not posses some of the Qualities you described above but instead acted like Children and took their balls and went home...its happened over the 8 yrs I been on here...for some reason some of these guys think the site will not make it without them...don't ask me why but they do...then they go to another site put up with un-real Censorship,Dictaters for Mods, Cursed at on a day to day basis by staff and members by being told to "Shut the Phuck Up " and They claim they are glad to be there...but they couldn't handle minor disagreements on This site....GO FIGURE !!!...LOL......JMO ( based on 8 yrs observation)

Your also right some of us are Mature Grown Men and some struggle past and (a few) present... members

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-22-2011, 08:43 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

if we all got along and agreed all the time what fun would it be? even us sharks disagree time to time but it all works out and the men on here know when they are wrong and most all of us that have stuck it out can admit it just my thoughts
Old 01-23-2011, 05:44 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
if we all got along and agreed all the time what fun would it be? even us sharks disagree time to time but it all works out and the men on here know when they are wrong and most all of us that have stuck it out can admit it just my thoughts
:idea: You guys got me out of this tread. So see you never know what may happen.

Gommba
Old 02-02-2011, 05:24 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well im comin back and there a thing you can do about it!! lol
Old 02-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Opinions vary. DD/Beast: you have a good view... wish I could grow up sometimes & just chill. Juice has a point too...

I love what Dragon said!!! SO TRUE!!! Look, I get out-of-line sometimes too; but I would like to think I will tell you "sorry' my bad" & move on... because I was wrong. Julie could not do that!!

"Julie" needed some forum-justice. He needed a lesson. Man, don't come on here & try to threaten my friends w/ a warrant or some whiny lawsuit!!! He got schooled with a BACKLASH for his "Renta-Cop" babbling.

Everything happens for a reason. We all balance each other out here. JULIE got PUNKED & learned a valuable lesson... BE HUMBLE. Maybe he will learn from this.

So if someone comes on here & runs their mouth & threatens the peace & balance, should we just tolerate it until it goes away??? I SAY NOT MY BRETHEREN!!! For this is an opportunity for education... a time in which the ARROGANT meet a BRICK WALL. I love it!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:59 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well said my friend :!: :!: If we are wrong then step up and say so :!: :!: But one thing everyone has to admit is Brian & Tom will not step in unless they have too they let us have the new piece of meat that come's on here starting trouble with one of the Brotherhood :!: :!: I take a offense to that :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-03-2011, 07:53 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i agree too you dont mess with our (health? unhealth?)balance and besides each and everyone of us has had their chops busted when we first came here shows everyone what we are made of and if we have the kahonaas to man up help the site and "EARN" the resepect of our fellow car nuts then so be. after this is isnt some prissy school girl club where everyone that pops in is given a big hug and accepted no questions this is club of hard azz's that make you earn your respect and when you have one big family and i some cases better then blood families