Old 11-23-2010, 01:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/201...t-security.php

---------
Old 11-23-2010, 01:23 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

You'll also notice that ZERO more has been reported on the 'contrails' coming out of the California coastal waters.. I'd bet my life that a Chinese sub launched a missile to show U.S. just how vulnerable we are.
All this TSA BS is to take our eyes off the ball, gang !
Old 11-23-2010, 02:07 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Do you really think the blood thirsty media would downplay a missle launched by a chinese sub and blow the TSA searches thing out of proportion to cover it up? If the military wasn't all over the area every civillian plane or media helicopter would be flying over the ocean 24 / 7 to try to find any kind of evidence they could so they would have the story.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:16 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
You'll also notice that ZERO more has been reported on the 'contrails' coming out of the California coastal waters.. I'd bet my life that a Chinese sub launched a missile to show U.S. just how vulnerable we are.
While i respect your views the thought this is used as a coverup seems a stretch to me.JMO.....If a plane explosion was tracked back to a bomb placed on a child by a terrorist parent would you be blaming the TSA for not doing enough? Not trying to start a verbal war i just feel these searches are needed. AL...
Old 11-24-2010, 02:44 AM
JEFF69Z28
DYNO OPERATOR

X2
NO WAY THAT WAS A PLANE..
Old 11-24-2010, 07:03 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

If you'll recall, Barry was on his 2 billion dollar 'vacation' then (BIG fail in the eyes of all the world leaders he tried to 'change'.)

Expert says no doubt it was a missile off the California coast
November 10th, 2010

Two days after a CBS news report about a possible missile launch off the coast of Los Angeles, there are few firm answers to the mystery, but many theories. On Monday evening a KCBS news helicopter filmed what appeared to be a missile launch off the coast of California, approximately 25 miles north of Catalina Island and 35 miles west of Los Angeles. Navy and Air Force officials at the Pentagon said that there no launches were planned in the area, and the U.S. Northern Command in Colorado did not detect any foreign military missile launch off the California coast. Late on Tuesday Bill Gertz of the Washington Times reported that U.S. Military officials were saying that the smoke plume may have been from an aircraft.

"While there is nothing at this time that leads the Department of Defense to believe this is a missile launch, the department and other US government agencies with expertise in aviation and space continue to look into the condensation trail seen and reported off the coast of Southern California on Monday evening," Pentagon spokesman Col. Dave Lapan told Gertz.

Others have agreed, pointing out that contrails from planes may look like the trail of a missile launch when viewed from certain angles.

But one notable expert disagrees, and states categorically that it was a missile launch.

"It’s a solid propellant missile" Richardson told the London Times

Doug Richardson, is the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, the British-published defense industry authority. Jane’s military publications date back to 1898, and are acknowledged for its expertise in the field. Richardson examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt that what some insist was a contrail from a jet was in fact a missile. Richardson said it could have been a ballistic missile launched from a submarine.

"It’s a solid propellant missile," he told the Times. "You can tell from the efflux [smoke]."

If Richardson is right, and his resume leads one to believe that he may be, several questions arise, all of them troubling. The first is, who is responsible? An obvious, and likely answer is China. With Obama flying the flag in south east Asia and pushing U.S. interests, the Chinese may have seen fit to fire a warning shot across the bow, asserting their claim over that part of the Pacific in dramatic fashion. With Obama politically bloodied in last week’s elections, the Chinese may have decided, as the Soviets did in 1962 with JFK, that a weak administration allows Beijing to flex its muscle. Likewise, the Russians may be responsible, with similar, though less compelling, motivation.

With Obama heading to South Korea for a G20 summit, North Korea is also suspect. The communist dictatorship of Kim Jong-Il recently showed off its military capabilities by launching ICBMs. But the North Korean Navy has about 20 outdated and slow submarines, making their culpability less likely. Other possibilities include Islamic terrorists or Iran – or both. Neither is known to have such capabilities.

A second, and more troubling question, is how can this have happened without our knowledge? Surely the Pentagon, or CIA or NSA has the capability to track this type of threat to the country. And if not, why not? Is there a substantial fall off in American defense capacity, or a new means of evading our monitoring devices? If either is the case, than the dismissal of the event as contrails, in order to not alarm the public, makes sense.

From: http://www.examiner.com/conservative...lifornia-coast
Old 11-24-2010, 07:46 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Just how far will they go ?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...and-the-metro-

Old 11-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
While i respect your views the thought this is used as a coverup seems a stretch to me.JMO.....If a plane explosion was tracked back to a bomb placed on a child by a terrorist parent would you be blaming the TSA for not doing enough? Not trying to start a verbal war i just feel these searches are needed. AL...
X2. I think based on how strongly you feel about this country and your great Patriotism and support for military etc...that you of all people would WANT TO step up security. I also agree with the part about blaming the TSA if something happened.( my post is made with respect).
Old 11-24-2010, 03:56 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by ajk
X2. I think based on how strongly you feel about this country and your great Patriotism and support for military etc...that you of all people would WANT TO step up security. I also agree with the part about blaming the TSA if something happened.( my post is made with respect).
X3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -