Add 2003818 from Ayden NC and add 2030844 from Durham NC

Old 11-05-2010, 06:28 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Shannon

Tony has always been a straight shooter. Very respected guy at the race track. Both at Quaker City and Thompson Raceway along with other area tracks. Never done wrong to anyone. I sent him a message on another forum but not heard back. I hope if he did make the 2nd name he would speak up and correct that. Just not like Tony. Sounds like 2 decent people that just need to agree to disagree on the deal. Good luck to you.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:59 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default tony masittoad1930118 best of both worlds fro chandler ohio

i wish there was some way i could give you access to my ad 2003818 so you could read the multiple posts from tony and toddpower so you could c how simular there posts and almost identical misspellings are and if he is so respectful and such a stand up guy y is he not standing up 4 himself instead of logging off and hiding about the same time he logged off up pops todd with no profile and i bet there is at least 10 posts on my ad where he is trying 2 trick me into meeting this is todds posts on my ad wish someway you could c them and 4 a nice guy tony he sure has a very nasty mouth knowing women and kids look at this site and he talked nice on the forum compared 2 my site is there a way 2 post those posts from my site 2 the forum he tried gett ing me 2 meet him halfway in w. v. and when i said no he tried 2 get me 2 put mon ey in his paypal 4 gas when i asked 4 his phone # said his wife left him and took his phone i thought they were the same after about 2 posts got a buddy working on there ip says he may can match it down 2 a so many digit # to see if it came from 1 and the same he biulds custom computers 4 people thanks SHANNON714
Old 11-05-2010, 08:03 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default tony masittoad1930118 best of both worlds fro chandler ohio

go back c how much there spelling is alike TONY AND TODD