CSR is crap. i had a problem their customer service was bad

Old 03-13-2010, 05:45 AM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Default CSR is crap. i had a problem their customer service was bad

CSR is crap. when i had a problem their customer service was terrible.
i threw out the csr product and went to Meziere. Meziere was great! the product and tech support was outstanding!
people who cant afford the best or don't want to spend for the best will buy the crap. then they will justify their poor decision by claiming its just as good. just don't fall for the poor decision makers propaganda. BUY THE BEST AND MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME WITH GARBAGE LIKE CSR.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:59 AM
ashtrak
MASTER BUILDER

I can only commenet on the excellent service of meizere do to the fact that i have one of there high volume pumps on my motor and had it for almost 2 years before even dynod. The pump keeped starting and stopping for some unknown reason and after checking all hook ups on dyno I sent this one back and explained what had happened with it so they checked it out. In 2 days i got a call and they said they couldnt find anything wrong but they replaced they motor anyway to be on the safe side. I do own a CSR high volume pump also but it is still new in the box. Maney of my friends do run these pumps though with no problems. :wink:
Old 03-20-2010, 02:28 PM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

we sell 40 to 50 csr pumps a week & ship this worldwide with 0 problems, david is great with tech help at csr or if you have any problems, we stock over 450 pumps, bottom line.... they work thanks much, r d racing inc
Old 03-20-2010, 02:47 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BE 'STUPID' AND KEEP POSTING THE SAME THING ON DIFFERENT POSTS!! ops: ops: ops: ops: THANKS LIVELY
Old 03-21-2010, 06:12 AM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BE 'STUPID' ????????? no fastfaster dont be stupid for knocking a usa great made prouduct!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 02:55 AM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by richiedd
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT BE 'STUPID' ????????? no fastfaster dont be stupid for knocking a usa great made prouduct!!!!!!!!!!!
richiedd, the dd must stand for dumb and dumber. CSR IS JUNK. THEY SUCK. they bail out on you when thier garbage fails.