Ever had THIS happen ?

Old 06-04-2013, 05:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
happens everyday im out there...lol i once dropped one of my pain pills.saw it hit the floor. watched it roll under my desk.never saw it again!!!I actyally layed down on the floor on my belly lol looked all over for that damn pill.spent the next 6 months sweepin the floor under and around that desk.was always afraid my little Mexican dog would find it.he never did and neither did i.
I have a feeling you got some mice that feel NO PAIN ! Man I tell ya outlaw I had two wisdom teeth cut out a few years ago and they gave me some pain tablets big enough to choke a horse. All I know they were pink. Lol yeah pink but they kicked my but. I slept for 12 straight hours and some funky dreams. Like H.R.PUFFINSTUFF dreams. lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-04-2013, 08:07 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

was changing the thermostat on my wife's ford explorer. and I have done it before years ago. and it leaked, then had to redo it, so this time I took my time, cleaned it real good, used good glue, got all done and No leak, wooohoo,, BUT I FORGOT TO PUT THE NEW THERMOSTATE IN,
Old 06-04-2013, 08:09 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Ray, YOU have first place as of now ! THAT is just plain SICK !

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 06-04-2013, 08:48 PM
csx8506
SENIOR BUILDER

Sounds like some of you are like me, wear trifocals, and hearing aids!!!! Anything semi-small hits the floor, you can't hear it, and you can't see it either!! You youngster's that still have good hearing, take very, very, good care of your hearing. dgh
Old 06-05-2013, 03:55 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

this happened YESTERDAY !! i was leaving the cafe where I eat lunch most days when a friend called . I answered and we started talking , as we talked I got in my jeep and drove off ..about a mile down the road I started looking for my phone and realized I must have left it at the cafe , I informed my friend that I had to go so I could go back in a hope nobody had picked it up off table. while I was walking thru the door , it rang and I answered and it was my friend again with some great news , SHE HAD FOUND MY PHONE ...I was talking on it... what a moran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo
Old 06-05-2013, 05:37 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Rattler, your experience is more common than ya think !

ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 06-05-2013, 12:55 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

LOL! I've done just about all of these at some point. Magnetic tray has gotten me several times! lol

Years ago when I was a road mechanic I use to work on the big door that folds down on the drivers side of the bed. I was working on some stuff at the house one evening and had a bunch of tools on the passenger side fold down door. I had just finished when my wife said supper was ready so I went inside to eat supper. I completly forgot to go outside and put my tools up. The next morning it was so foggy I had driven about 20 miles before I saw the door was still down. Needless to say I lost several $100 worth of tools including a brand new Snap On angle grinder.

I've seen other mechanics leave brand new batteries on the bumper of their service trucks a drive off.
One of the funniest things I ever saw in a service truck was when I rode to lunch with a friend that was known for doing stupid stuff like this EVERY DAY. We backed into a parking space at a nice restuarant for lunch and the handle in his vice on the rear bumper somehow got stuck through the chain link fence. After lunch when we got back in the truck and pulled off the entire length of fence came down and he drug a bunch of it into the parking lot. I was laughing so hard I honestly could not talk nor see anything because my eyes were watering so much. We still laugh about that one.

That was the same guy that was laying on a mattress in the back of a truck his wife was driving and he flew out the truck at 55MPH! No kidding, he landed on the mattress in the ditch and not a scratch on him. You would have to know this guy to believe some of the stories about him.
Same guy was trying to pull and put on a brake drum spring with a pair of needle nose pliers and they slipped and stabbed himself in the eye..... TWICE!!!
He is truly self inflicted and the tuffest man I have ever met.