BIG TIRE KICKER.......AND HES FULL OF CRAP!!!

Old 12-26-2011, 04:42 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

One thing I've learned in my 61 years is to NOT count them chickens afore they hatch.
I've sold a bunch of cars and have 'shown' them even more till ya get that one individual who really wants it. Tire Kickers are part of the game. Outa 10 or 20 or 50 lookers all you need is that ONE.
Unless there was an exchange of monies, then ANYone has the right to 'back out' even after they spend time and money to come see your car.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:29 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well im a tire kicker cause i look and look till i find the one I want.its my money and ill keep it till the one i want comes along.i have told a few, if its like you say it is ill take it. then get there and it aint. i tell them its not what you said it was and then i get the moanin and cryin shi-tell sorry by! had one tell me he was gonna kick my as-, but i kinda changed his thoughts on that one also.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 AM
andamo
MASTER BUILDER

Probably in the heat of the moment when you first posted, you neglected to say he asked you to remove the ad from RJ, which none of us knew he asked you to do. Plus, the way you worded it, it looked like he saw something he didn't like while going over the title and VIN, and that triggered a red flag for him and us for that matter. That's why you got the reponses you did.
You did nothing wrong and just came across a person that has caused you some grief because of their selfishness. Now that cooler heads prevail, you'll see that all the folks on this message board are here to help you and anyone else. Good luck in whatever direction you decide to take.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Sound like there may have been a lack of communication. Minko sent me this message on RJ

His story IS fishy as I drove almost 3 hours 1 way to HIS town to look at his car and he mis informed me of the condition!

Sounds like he was out a lot more than you were, all you did was remove the ad, he lost 6 hours and fuel...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-27-2011, 04:41 AM
roaddy2010
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Sound like there may have been a lack of communication. Minko sent me this message on RJ

His story IS fishy as I drove almost 3 hours 1 way to HIS town to look at his car and he mis informed me of the condition!

Sounds like he was out a lot more than you were, all you did was remove the ad, he lost 6 hours and fuel...
WELL I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT I DID TELL HIM THE CAR NEEDED BODY WORK AND PAINT HE CAN SAY WHAT HE WANTS TO
Old 12-27-2011, 05:57 AM
roaddy2010
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by roaddy2010

WELL I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT I DID TELL HIM THE CAR NEEDED BODY WORK AND PAINT HE CAN SAY WHAT HE WANTS TO
IM VERY SORRY MINKO TO HAVE STARTED ALL OF THIS I WAS JUST LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING MY DAD HAVING THE BISCAYNE AND I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT IT NEEDED QUITE A BIT OF WORK SO I GIVE YOU MY APOLOGY FOR STARTING THIS WHOLE MESS
Old 12-27-2011, 06:02 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

IM VERY SORRY MINKO TO HAVE STARTED ALL OF THIS I WAS JUST LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING MY DAD HAVING THE BISCAYNE AND I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THAT IT NEEDED QUITE A BIT OF WORK SO I GIVE YOU MY APOLOGY FOR STARTING THIS WHOLE MESS