BS

Old 05-23-2010, 10:51 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Ok where do I start.......

Ok I got into racing even before I was old enough to drive. I would go with my grandfather to the local dirt track or the local asphalt track and what them go round and round. As I got older my need for speed grew more and more. When I was stationed at Fort Campbell, KY I would go to the local 1/8th track that they opened up for street cars at midnite on Fri and Sat nites and make a few passes and just have fun in my Celica.

My other hobbies include( and not in any particular order) Riding my quad, Wrenching on cars as well as doing auto body and paint, messing with the horses, and spending time with family and friends.

Music I listen too is mainly Country, but when I am working on the cars I will listen to Classic Rock and Oldies(50's-60's)
Old 05-24-2010, 09:44 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: BS

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
The forum is kinda quite right now so figured it would be a good time for some BS.

How did you get started racing??

Other than racing what are your other hobby's?

What kind of music do you listen too.
Well as a car mechanic getting into drag racing was a no brainer and with 4 tracks within 50 miles of memphis was a help too.

I bought and built my first "real" purpose built dragcar in 1989.
It was a 81 Z28, 355 SBC, T350, big 10 rearend W/513 gears, 9 inch slicks.

My other hobbies include music, I'm a drummer and I like to slam them skins when I can but with racing season in full swing and 2 cars to maintain I havent played much lately.

Music> country, rock, jazz, folk, bluegrass, R/B - I'll listen to anything pretty much, but I really dont care for ghetto rap or opera much.

Cp