Boatman469 is one of the best sellers and traders on RJ

Old 08-22-2009, 07:12 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

yea post office can be slow but i also have good dealing with them on alot of things too..but i tell u what though..i havnt never had anything to mess up with there shipping..now UPS is fast shipping but i used them as well and i had a few things come back broke or been droped..Now Fed-X is good all the way..i like there performace..But everybody has there differant ways on things..Its good to take out insurance on anything you ship even if its a piece of bubble gum lol!!!!!Oh Yea Thanks Lively on the greeting me in..if u need anything as well let me know too..
Old 08-22-2009, 08:14 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Man and to think all it took was a ''Bitch slap'' to straighten that out :shock: :shock: :shock: But what do i know i like ''Mopars'' :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 08-22-2009, 10:01 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Man and to think all it took was a ''Bitch slap'' to straighten that out :shock: :shock: :shock: But what do i know i like ''Mopars'' :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

hey mopar its been a while since i talked to you..So whats Up Bud!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 03:28 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I've had good luck with the USPS when sending anything priority mail. But right now I'm waiting on a money order will be two weeks on Tuesday. I think the guy sent it regular postage.
OK hotrod I'll give you a break on this one. But you should have given more details in the begining or just stated that boatman was a good guy to deal with and left it at that.JMO
Old 08-26-2009, 11:29 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Hey everyone i wanted to let everyone know i shipped the Grill out and heres the tracking number 0309 1140 0002 0804 6307 thru www.usps.com it hasnt showed up yet but it said it will show up with in 24 hours..