MISREPRESENTED 632 BBC NOT AS ADVERTISED

Old 08-12-2009, 12:08 PM
tedebear
SHOW GUEST

Default MISREPRESENTED 632 BBC NOT AS ADVERTISED

HE IS ON RACINGJUNK AGAIN AD #1585825.WANTED INFORMATION ON BERNARD KING/SOPHIA3 #136988,POMPANO BEACH FLORIDA. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
bernard and i talked about resolving these issues and we have come to some kind of agreement.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:12 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Ok first of all we need more info in order to help you. I went to that ad #and nothing came up for it. I think you might have missed a number.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:13 PM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

I have talked with bernard on several occasions, I was interested in his chevelle, We couldn't come to an agreement on a price. After I pulled the trigger on building a new one, he called and asked if I was still interested. Talking with him I had no problems or concerns, would have dealt with him if we could of agreeded.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:34 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: MISREPRESENTED 632 BBC NOT AS ADVERTISED

Originally Posted by tedbebe4
WANTED INFORMATION ON BERNARD KING/SOPHIA3 #136988,POMPANO BEACH FLORIDA. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
CONTACT ME @ 732-380-1458 OR 917-847-7617-CELL OR EMAIL ME@
[email protected]
I have dealt with tedbebe4 before over the phone. I had a dual suspended nelson dragster. We talked several times and he was pleasant and straight forward. We did could not reach an agreement, but I would have had no trouble dealing with him further. Would be nice to hear both sides on this one.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:12 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Looks like this guy may be bad news...

Waiting to see what happends...
Old 08-13-2009, 03:27 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

tedbebe4 PM me yesterday and told me the story. He sold him a 632 that had bad rods and some other stuff wrong with it, Bernard King agreed to refund him some cash then feel off the earth, just like the rest of the scammers. I did a google search for him and there are 5 bernard kings in pompono beach florida all different ages and PM tedbebe4 back and let him no. Good Luck Brian (tedbebe4) I hate Liars
Old 08-22-2009, 03:43 AM
QTRKING
SHOW GUEST

Default BAD 632 OR GOOD 632

M F , IF THE MOTOR WAS SO BAD I DONT THINK IT WOULD HAVE WENT 730 ON THE FIRST RUN DOWN THE TRACK SPINNING THE TIRES AND IF ITS A LIE YOU TOLD IT ,THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS MOTOR,I GAVE YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS OFF TO PUT IN YOUR STEEL RODS YOU WANTED, BUT I WILL NOT BUY YOU NEW PISTONS ,THIS MOTOR WAS LEAKING LESS THAN 10% ON EVERY CYLINDER. PS [MY NOTE TO ANYONE SELLING A MOTOR SELL IT TO SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT MOTORS ]