ATK HP ENGINES **Needs Engine Builders & Dyno Techs**

Old 06-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Notalent
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Wow....That is one awesome racing machine! Times look good. How did she run? 2 seconds quicker in the 1/4 time is a big leap isnt it? I remember the first time I turned 10.86 in my old chevelle...before I built that motor I was running a 13.96 with a crate motor....it felt good!

Would you mind shooting some close up pictures of the ride and emailing them to me @ [email protected] I will put them up on the website, it will make a nice addition.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:40 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

We're goning to take it back nest Wed. and turn up the wick a little. My brother who has been racing 8 and 9 sec cars for years is going to make some passes on the tranny brake. It should pick up some more, not to menion he's about 40 lbs lighter than me.

When we get the lettering done, I'll be sure to send you some pics.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:28 PM
jmarksdragster
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Really though we are waiting on the water pump to come back from Shogun.
Throw that thing in a river, or if nothing else make it a spare. I bought one of their "Lifetime" pumps, the motor burned up during the first season. After getting it back, it wouldn't pump water. :? Get a Moroso or CSR external, my CSR has been flawless for about 3 years now.