Watch Trading with TONYLDF

Old 04-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Trouble44
APPRENTICE

Default Watch Trading with TONYLDF

This guy made me a trade offer and I delivered. I met him in a parking lot and when he showed up he was thrashing on the car he brought in. He even claimed to be a street racer. I traded and headed on my 5 hour trip home. He called me on the way home and liked the car. Now three weeks later he is posting adds about me because the car is broken. He has even went as far as threatening me on email. He has lied about talking to past owners of the car because I know them well. Watch making a trade with him, trade at your own risk. I have reported it to racing junk both the threats and the profanity he has used on the email. :!:
Old 04-23-2008, 06:22 PM
MyToyz
SHOW GUEST

Default CARS

I KNOW THE CAR TROUBLE44 IS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I OWNED IT TWICE THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CAR WHEN I TRADED TROUBLE44 AN I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT BECAUSE I DROVE THE CAR MANY TIMES . TROUBLE44 IS A HONEST MAN TO TRADE WITH I HAVE TRADED WITH HIM MANY TIMES AN HE HAS TOLD ME THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERTHING . AS FAR AS THE GENTLEMAN CLAIMING HE HAS TALKED TO ME HE HAS NEVER CALLED ME .
Old 04-23-2008, 06:26 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

The way i see it he traded, you both got what you wanted or you would not have traded, game over :!: :!:
Old 04-23-2008, 09:08 PM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

TROUBLE 44 Is a Honest Man To TRADE with I have traded with him many times and he will go the x mile to make a trade happen :lol: 8)
Old 04-23-2008, 09:39 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I just messaged TonyLDF,Lets see if he will come join us.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/11880...rouble-44.html
Old 04-24-2008, 07:57 AM
streetcruzer
SHOW GUEST

Just thought I would let all know somethings about this TONYLDF, he emailed me yesterday and wanted to trade this car for my 1930 Ford Coupe, he stated how nice this car was and how much money someone had spent on it, he was asking to trade it for a 32,500 car. I explained that this car use to be my sons car, he then started dogging the car down, I know when my son had it, it was running great, he was driving it around, i also explained to the guy that the car was not worth near my car, which a little common sense would answer that, I want to also state that I have traded with Trouble44 on several different times, I have had no problems with him, always traded fair and is willing to travel if needed. He also stated that i told him the car was junk, that was a bare face lie, i can understand what Trouble44 is dealing with, just goes to show people go out and tear things up, then get buyers remorse and try and ruin it for a honest man, the car was brought to him to inspect, and I truly believe he inspected it before he took it, I would state from my experience with Trouble44 (PHIL) is a good person to deal with.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:39 PM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

Default Watch out for Trouble44 and Poboy

I am just here to defend myself against these to liars that happen to be buddies and work some pretty shady deals together. First of all i never said i was a street racer, I dont know where that came from. Second of all when i did call Trouble44 it wasnt to tell him that I like the car it was to tell him that the car was a piece of crap. He is right he did travel to my house to bring it too me but he failed to mention that i paid half his gas for him. Troule44 and Poboy and Poboys son and some other people are out to take you nice ride and give you nothing but crap. Take it first hand here. Thats why there are a lot of people that refuse to deal with them on here. So anyway he brought it to me on a trailer and i went down the alley to get the 1970 pro street Nova that i was trading him. Well in the meantime he had gotten it off the trailer in a hurry and when i got there he loaded up my car in a hurry and skated out of there like bat out of hell. I have seen the 1970 pro street Nova on another site shortly after our trade. It is to my understanding that Poboys son owned the mustang i got jipped out on 3 times and come to find out the reason for that is because the car is a piece of crap and nobody wants. So if it is anyone that people should be looking out for it is Trouble44 and Poboy and his son.When we traded i told him everthiny about this car good and bad and he still wanted it. And what did he tell me about his car. It was perfact those were his exact words. I have driven manual trans. most of my life and i know how. Tell me if this sounds like a perfact car to you. I had to replace the clutch and the clutch cable and the coil and the battery and all the electrical wiring for the head lights. And not too mention plug wires and plugs, carburator rebuild. Needless to say if thats a perfact car then i dont want it. Again there are a lot of people that refuse to deal with these guys and the only ones that you are going here good things about them from are their friends and thats not saying much. I am sure i had left a lot out but if i think of any more crap i had to replace or fix i will be sure to mention my friends Trouble44 and Poboy by name. Thanks
Old 04-24-2008, 04:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Just on a hunch i contacted tony and ask him to trade, he stated to me what was wrong with the car, i don't know him and he doesn't know me, he told me just what he has stated above. the only thing i can say is he was honest with me. he might be pissed when he see's this not knowing why i contacted him about a trade!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:30 PM
streetcruzer
SHOW GUEST

Thought I would respond to this nonsense, Set the record straight, I have never made any deals with this Tony, he emailed me on his Mustang and wanted to trade me it for ad 1187951. He told me how nice it was, Now if you read his statement, who,s trying to screw someone, If I traded him My coupe for his Mustang like he ask me too, who,s screwing who? I do know Trouble44 from past trades only, he lives about 3hrs from me, I have traded him in the past, and truly I have gave him nice cars and he has gave me some too. When he emailed me on my 30 Coupe he did not know anything about me, or my son, if I was such a person as he has stated why in the world is he even emailing me about a trade. So this guy has no beef with me except I have defended Trouble44, I am letting people know of my dealings with Trouble44 have been good. I have traded with alot more people on here other than Trouble44 and have not had any issues. And last of all if Trouble44 has something again that interests me I will continue to deal with him., THATS ALL FOLKS!
Old 04-24-2008, 06:14 PM
TonyLDF
SHOW GUEST

To set the record straight i never said i made any deals with Poboy there he goes lieing yet again Poboy just neds to keep his mouth shut while he is ahead because every time Poboy or Touble44 open their mouths they talk a bunch crap and they lie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -