about time..... !

Old 06-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

UR right... I misunderstood; I guess you can have a test for both reasons... makes sense. At any rate, BOTH ways are justified as far as i am concerned. The Dr/pharmacy should not be responsible for O.D. or drug dealers selling them on the street... pee in a cup. don't like it? Don't pee in a cup.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:20 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i guess yall are right. i dont have to pee in a cup. as of today i wont. instead im gonna go to town and buy some good old herion and no more pain. goodbye brothers.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:41 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i guess yall are right. i dont have to pee in a cup. as of today i wont. instead im gonna go to town and buy some good old herion and no more pain. goodbye brothers.
outlaw, thats not what was even said...... and as you said yourself
'your not on welfare" so what we are referring to really has nothing to do with your situation...so why you getting all bent out of shape? :?
Old 06-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw: Don't do it. You & I have talked about this before, that is how you you will die. Stay the course; keep taking what you have to take but don't give up. I should not talk about drugs on here- it is a passionate subject for me... I mean no ill-will agaist you. YOUR SITUATION IS DIFFERENT. I am talking about recreational users that ruin it for tax-payers & people like you!! Heroin combined with anything else is a dead-end bud. It will only last for a short time & not make the other prescribed meds not work well. Everything takes a back seat to that stuff!! Scoot
Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Time out Outaw... I get too passionate about the drug discussions sometimes... I hope we did not get you down. Check your PM
Old 09-21-2011, 06:46 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ok guys.ive had time to calm down and see i was being a ass.but im not sorry for my stance on drug tests.i saw this kinda shi- coming yrs ago when they first started doing them. in the early 70s i went to a hs in elgin il.it was run like a college campus.no clas that period then out in the park across the street until the next class. i was in the park alot, with the freaks and greasers and gearheads and jocks.(me i was a long haired gearhead lol), anyway we all smoked and took our share of goodstuff in that park during school. no drug tests.the jocks when on to play their sports and gearheads went on to buildin their cars.i still know a few of them people and they all turned out fine.what we did on our own time was our buisness. not the coaches or the shop teachers.nobody but ours.i still feel that drug tests are a evasion of privacy.when our drug laws were being written backm in the 30s they couldnt fiqure out how they could tell a person what they could or could not put in there bodies. hence the stamp act came into being.you could grow smoke your dope but you had to purchase a federal stamp.now the catch was they never produced one.so no problem with freedom of choice.if you give on one little freedom you will in the long run lose it all. it may sound good at first, hell it may even help some at first. but in the long run ,over time you will lose them all.you want to save your tax dollars, your going aFTER THE WRONG PEOPLE.TRY WASHINGTON FIRST.do a search and see where you money really is going. this welfare system is nothing compared to what we give the rest of the world.i dont mind welfare for those who truly need it.i dont like the ones who abuse it.but i have lived in the drug world and believe me they cant buy hardly any dope with the welfare checks they get. not if they are a addict.i know im kinda rambling on here but its hard for me to put into words what i really want to say but you can get the idea.if i pissed some of you off that was not my intention.what i really wanted was for you to see that by giving up one freedom you are opening a very scary door.just look atb the gun laws we have now. did it stop crime no.did it stop criminals from getting guns no.did it make it harder for citizens to aquire firearms yes. in some ill. citys you cant own a handgun at all. no exeptions. at least in nyc you can get a firearms permit.it will be the same with the drug tests.