Don't make fun it's a project!! LOL

Old 10-11-2010, 06:40 AM
JEFF69Z28
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: 29 ford 5 window MISHAP DIDNT HAPPEN.

Originally Posted by edsrod
my 29 5 window [ fresh paint i may ad] had a mishap. brought it home on a trailer [ less than 10 miles on build] pulled up in front of house, car on the trailer in tow with it headed down hill. got ramps ready. i got in car STARTED IT UP, PUT IN REVERSE, it hung up on the trailer.so put it in park shut it off ,got out. the neighbors were looking on i talked to them a second and reached right in the window and put the car in neautral>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM off it went [ didnt hang up this time with my ass not i the car]. thank God for high boy rods. one neighbor was tree hugging a rear tire, another trying to stop by holding the body, my wife was screaming, and i am sure someone looking was saying * WHAT A DUMB ASS* ...it went about 15 cars down the street backwards . i managed to dive into the window and push the brake peddel with my hand. neighbor put the car in park, i jumped in , done a burn out and put it in the driveway! my wife said ''''''YOU ARE STUPID !!!!''''. WE STILL LAUGH TODAY AT HOW STUPID I WAS !!!! SHE WAS RIGHT THAT DAY!!!
ROTFLMAO.....
Old 10-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

LOL!!! At least the car was okay. That is all that matters...