What would you say in this situation?

Old 04-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
I HIGHLY respect the OFFICE of the presidency. I do NOT respect THIS 'president'.......Personally I wouldn't have even given 'them' ANY recognition, ie; credibility. 'He' is NOT a 'god'. He bleeds like everyone else.....
She was obviously an Obama supporter to be 'ecstatic'.........
In all honesty...I started this thread with YOU in mind.
:wink:

I think I would be polite and keep my opinion to myself.

I don't agree with his policies AT ALL but I can totally see the situation ending badly for me if I started telling him what I thought.

NO WAY would I pretend to be a supporter. Same goes for BUSH.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Well Tod, HONESTY is what is very much LACKING in todays politicians..
The ONLY thing I respected GW for was his undying LOVE and support for our military, but it ends there........

http://wethepeoplehaveyourbackstour.webs.com/
Old 04-29-2010, 01:35 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Way before I got into rant about what I think he's doing wrong, I'd have to sit down and hear his side of the story. One thing I know for sure is there are two side to every story or idea for that matter. Their is no really good way to fix this counrty in a day, a year or 1 presidential term.
Do I think everything he's done is right? NO, Was he left all this mess by Bush? No. It's been in the making for years and it's been way more than one person /position to blame for it. Did I vote for him or will I vote for him. No. One thing I will give him credit for, he's not scared to try something and try it in a hurry. There is way more to the world politics / foreign trade than we will ever know. I can debate with anyone and at the end of the day still respect them as a person and be friends. Just because he's the Pres. doesn't mean he's any different than "Joe the Plummer". lol
Old 04-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Very well put Wabbit. That really sum's it up well in a mature way. On that note, I think I would shake his hand politely, give respect to him, say hello to Michelle as well. After that, I WOULD PUSH THEM BOTH OFF THE NEAREST CLIFF. Problem solved. (just jokin')
Old 04-29-2010, 05:22 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

RACEist !!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:07 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Kinda weird, but as I was reading this today a guy came in my office from "Write your Congressman" it is truly a way that the everyday guy's voice can be heard. I had heard of it, but didn't know anything about it.
Needless to say, I did fill his ear full!! lol