scammers

Old 12-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by oldandtired
To be a part of the contributing group, you need to open up a little.
I provide my profile for anyone to see and comment if they see fit.
You have no profile listed and the only post you have made were on the Scammers and Eric topics.
Just my opinion.
Dave
Dave, you hit the nail on the head! We all have profiles and have been on here for a long time, we welcome newbies and always appreciate there comments. Its the ones that come in here guns a blazing with an attitude that bother me...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-04-2009, 06:57 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Mr. oldandtired.
I just read your post. If you read my previous posts, I came in here because my friend was being attacked. That's why I had no previous posts.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am w/ you Dave... open up if you want to be a part of this group. By nature, I am skeptical anyways. I love to flinging some mud when someone runs their mouth in an arrogant fashion. Sonboy, I don't trust you. Something about you... but good luck son. I probably was not trusted here either until I EARNED IT. You my friend, have not earned trust the way you have behaved so far. As far as your identity theft story goes, it is either complete BS or you really are paranoid over something you may not fully understand. Perhaps you are screwing around too much at work & have to move from place to place... I don't know. They way you appeared here, what you said, & how you have acted as a new poster rubs me wrong. We shall see what your true colors really are down the road I suppose. JMO.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:06 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

if your afraid to fill a profile out- then you are hiding from people anyway :? :?
to me that means you can't be trusted ops: ops:

sorry SCORP but i will disagree with you on this one ops: ops:
you don't come on here and cuss and call other RJ guys names and think i will just keep to myself :shock: :shock: I WON'T---I HATE AND DESPISE BULLIES AND LOUD MOUTHS AS MUCH AS I HATE SCAMMERS :evil: :evil: :evil:
a person has to earn respect not try to bully everyone into respecting them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
LIVELY
Old 12-08-2009, 02:21 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

I have been reading these scammer watches for a couple weeks now. I read them very closely and pay attention to detail. I will admit it, sometimes they are very entertaining as this particular thread is. From my point of view, IF THE PROPER INFORMATION IS GIVEN, AD #, STATED ACTUAL PROBLEM, ETC. You guys draw thes guys out and take care of business.

Sometimes you have to shake these guys up and get them angry to get them to crack, little by little they tighten the rope around thier own necks and eventually hang themselves. Its not until these guys get mad that they really start to slip up singing like a canary and hanging themselves.
And the kicker is sometimes its the acuser that is wrong.

All in all I appreciate the fact that this site has a scammer watch available for everyone to see. I also appreciate the effort that some of these people helping put into the project no matter what tactic they use. It levels the playing feild for those who's only way to get through life is to rip someone off.

In this case Elmer did start off very very wrong and got what he had coming to him by not giving any info other then this site sucks. MR. Sonboys also started out on the wrong foot. Had he explained right off the bat on his first post that he was trying to help his friend, all this could have been avoided. But like most he ranted on and on until he finally colapsed under the pressure and sang like the canary I mentioned earlier.

RJ is the best automotive related parts and cars for sale site on the net, nothing about it sucks, Thanks to those who try and keep it safe !

And one more thing, If someone wants to steal your identity, they do not need you racingjunk profile info to do it !
Old 12-08-2009, 04:33 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome Mooneye and well said...if all they want to do is blast this site for their problems , then they need to move on,,if not they get blasted in return....the ones that can take it usually wind up joining in , the others disappear..it all balances out in the long run................Paul
Old 12-08-2009, 04:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mooneye777
I have been reading these scammer watches for a couple weeks now. I read them very closely and pay attention to detail. I will admit it, sometimes they are very entertaining as this particular thread is. From my point of view, IF THE PROPER INFORMATION IS GIVEN, AD #, STATED ACTUAL PROBLEM, ETC. You guys draw thes guys out and take care of business.

Sometimes you have to shake these guys up and get them angry to get them to crack, little by little they tighten the rope around thier own necks and eventually hang themselves. Its not until these guys get mad that they really start to slip up singing like a canary and hanging themselves.
And the kicker is sometimes its the acuser that is wrong.

All in all I appreciate the fact that this site has a scammer watch available for everyone to see. I also appreciate the effort that some of these people helping put into the project no matter what tactic they use. It levels the playing feild for those who's only way to get through life is to rip someone off.

In this case Elmer did start off very very wrong and got what he had coming to him by not giving any info other then this site sucks. MR. Sonboys also started out on the wrong foot. Had he explained right off the bat on his first post that he was trying to help his friend, all this could have been avoided. But like most he ranted on and on until he finally colapsed under the pressure and sang like the canary I mentioned earlier.

RJ is the best automotive related parts and cars for sale site on the net, nothing about it sucks, Thanks to those who try and keep it safe !

And one more thing, If someone wants to steal your identity, they do not need you racingjunk profile info to do it !
Glad to have you on here mooneye! We help all we can but your observation is 100% correct, dont come on here guns a blazin and spittin out expletives, those people dont last very long...
Hope to see you on here more often!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...