Need help finding stolen sprint car

Old 10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
iamflagman
SHOW GUEST

Default Need help finding stolen sprint car

I'm posting this for my friend Rich Hoffman, it was only two weeks ago that we were at Darlington Raceway for the 2009 Darlington Historic Racing Festival, where Rich had been competing in this car and just a couple of days ago Rich and I had talked about how much fun we had, I got to drive his Super Modified and now this happens, what a big letdown it has been, so if anybody comes up with any information please give Rich a call.

This 1966 Culbert Automotive Engineering (CAE) Sprint Car and enclosed trailer was stolen from the locked fenced in yard at Import Specialties 2100 Rosewood Dr. Columbia, SC the evening of October 8, 2009. The race car and equipment was stored inside of a also stolen 2007 LA CARGO "FREEDOM" 7x16 foot Enclosed Trailer, Serial #5TTBE16277D001946, white in color, equipped with tandem axles, a walk in door on the curb side and a ramp/door on the back, it may have some damage on the right side . THERE IS A REWARD. Contact Rich Hoffman at 803-799-2686, 803-799-4401, 803-467-8086