Not sure about this guy...

Old 01-02-2008, 06:03 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

go ahead and have him send you the check.take it to your bank and they can call the bank the check is wrote on and tell you if it is a good check or not[they will tell you if he has a account with them-if there is funds in his account to cover check and some banks will even do a electronic transfer on the spot for you..if all is good then you just sold your car..if no good then you have only lost a little time.you just CYA..AND STILL HAVE YOUR CAR..
I MYSELF DID THIS EXACT DEAL I JUST TOLD YOU TO DO BECAUSE I HAD SOMEONE FROM CANADA THAT SOUNDED LIKE A SCAM.so i had them to send the check.my bank called there bank..it was good and everything went as plained.i sold and got my money and he got his part.
i then had another deal where my bank called bank the cashierscheck was on and they had no record of that cashierscheck number[means it was fake]so i e-mailed buyer telling him he got caught in his scam and not to send shipper to get car because i won't give it to them..never heard back from him..