Randy Shannon Rip Off Man !!

Old 07-14-2011, 09:54 AM
hot9157
SHOW GUEST

Default Randy Shannon Rip Off Man !!

Hi guys , Could some of you Ohio racers around Urbana and Marysville Ohio send me some links to some circle tracks that Randy Shannon might race at. I think his fellow racers should know he's a internet scammer and a crook . He ripped me off $ 534.50 on a set of heads he was selling on RJ in Febuary . So I filed a fruad case against him ,after 3 months he sent me $200.00 of my money . Now my Detective on the case tells me that since he gave some of my money back it goes from a Felony Fruad case to a civil case and I would have to go through small claims court to get the rest of my money . If any of you racers know the law get back to me through RJ , it seems to me this cop has got to be wrong !! Thanks Hot Rod !!
Old 07-17-2011, 12:14 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default kil kare raceway xenia ohio

kil kare raceway has a small track in xenia ohio 45385 is the zip. about 45 min. to an hour away from that area. hope it helps i just dont know any round trace racers.