mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree i would go to the press with this :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-01-2010, 05:50 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Why isn't this on Fox News or any other news? This is worthy of headlines across America. I have to say though, it is difficult for me to believe that a 14 yo could be held for that number of days w/o so much as a phone call!! These damn murdering nutcases abroad and domestic are treated better than that! Not saying it didn't happen mooneye, juust damn difficult to believe. I am not suprised though, common sense is not readily available to alot of folks. Call Glen Beck or one of those guys, they will air it for you I would bet!
Oh Ya 5 days, I had to pay 700.00 for his stay there ordered by the judge, and yes 4 days before a call, believe it or not.. I have been holding my composer until I got my lawyer to fully investigate the proper laws. There is nothing legally we can do. We can try to file a law suit, but he said it will be a huge money pit. Not one of those no money until we get a settlement deals on this one. Because the schools have different guide lines with the zero tollerance rules and have the right to rake kids over the coals without a parents consent. He said basically that constitutional rights and common laws do not apply on school property, and thats a big problem for me, as it should be for the entire country.

All we really wanted at first was a heart felt appology to my son, that we will now never get. They know they were wrong thats why they let him return to school, And now that I know legally I cant do anything I am flash E-mailing this anywhere I can get an address to. I did contact Glenn Beck 2 weeks ago with no reply yet. My next step is the local papers, every school board administrator, Bill Oreilly and those type of media frenzy induced people. I just feel bad for my boy, hes been alienated from his friends because he is now consideded a narc. As far as school we are probably going to have to send him elsewhere, especially after I start ruffling feathers they will kick him out for something else. And if anyone is thinking it, No he has never been in any trouble before.

The real kicker is we are building our new house 2 miles from the damn school, because that is where we wanted him to go. Weve already put down 40K to start building and it will be done in March. So now we have a 230,000.00 house in a school district we are not welcome in. I will keep everyone posted on how this plays out.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:29 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Don't forget about the Cub Scout who was thrown out of school for using his fork/spoon/knife from scout mess kit. There was also a teenager who worked for a lawn service and had a machete in his truck. He was parked off school grounds and still got the boot.
Dave
Old 01-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Xrated1
JUNIOR BUILDER

WOW, this totally blows my mind, so glad my kids are through that part of their lives, this needs to be made public. I frequent a number of other forums, I'd be glad to post this on a few boards that this may make a difference on if you agree.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:24 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Xrated1
WOW, this totally blows my mind, so glad my kids are through that part of their lives, this needs to be made public. I frequent a number of other forums, I'd be glad to post this on a few boards that this may make a difference on if you agree.
You are more than welcome to put it anywhere you would like. Thanks !
Old 01-08-2010, 04:02 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

damn mooneye i hate the boy has to go thru that kinda crap.when my boy was a senior in h.s. he left early one day got pulled over for speeding. cop wrote him a ticket and left. next day he gets called into the office and kicked out of school because the cop called them and said he seen a knife in the back floor. he even told the school board yea it was there it was my dads. too bad boy your out for the rest of the year. he didnt graduate. the damn cop didnt even ask my boy about the knife.i did notice you said something about the way he looks. punk skater.i can understand that too. im 54 and have long hair beard earrings. and i get looked at like im the one sellin people dope or stealin thier belongings.hell im a good guy! just ask my wife.!!!! lol. tell him to hang tight. he has a lot of people standing behind him that he dont even know.and get this story out to the news now
Old 01-08-2010, 06:38 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

I hate to see this happen to kids as they need all our help. I was in my day called "the long haired hippie freak drug addict". Funny thing happened along the way, I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A DRUG IN MY LIFE!!! Soem people are down right stupid and power freaks. Makes them feel important. I had my daughter suspended for, get this, standing up when someone was going to hit her at lunch. I made sure when I did get to see the principal that I made an advance towards him forcing him to stand up. Did'nt hit him, but he sure as h&ll got up quick. I asked what the difference was in what he did to my kid? The plick called security and threw me out. I believe he got my point he was just a step away from picking up his teeth
Old 01-12-2010, 12:38 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

After all the letters we sent out. We finally got a call from the Indiana state senator, Ron Altman. He said he was going to call the school board and if they do not call us within 2 weeks and talk to us, let him know. At least its a start. Its been a slow boat to nowhere, but we are in it to win it !
Old 01-12-2010, 06:04 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

EXCELLENT !! NEVER GIVE UP !!!
In today's media heavy world, it might take some time but when someone of influence champions your plight, you CAN get results. You could even put together a You Tube vid and hope it goes viral.

"Maximum utilization of available resources, whatever they are"
Old 01-12-2010, 07:51 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
EXCELLENT !! NEVER GIVE UP !!!
In today's media heavy world, it might take some time but when someone of influence champions your plight, you CAN get results. You could even put together a You Tube vid and hope it goes viral.

"Maximum utilization of available resources, whatever they are"
X2, show him as he is and ask the question is he bad the way he looks/dresses or is it stero typing by the schools.

JMO
Zip.