Do not buy from Jerry Mignard from Memphis Tn

Old 05-18-2007, 04:30 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

If I came on to strong Prostreet it was not to pick on you, rather to get the info we need to get after this mutt.

Now that we have a link we can do what we do best and try to get this guy off RJ and get you some satisfaction.

I hope you understand.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:31 AM
n2thebox
SHOW GUEST

This is the real deal with prostreet1966. This is a typical case of a person finding his so called "dream car" on the internet. He HAD to have this car. He did not ask hardly any questions and bought the car without even negotiating the price???

He got the car and said it was everything I stated, but had a couple of issues with it. Mostly the turn signals not working. I was working on them when his transport company showed up out of the blue 2 days early. We both agreed that if I refunded $500 for that and a couple of other issues, he would be happy. He even signed a second AS-IS statement at that point. I had him sign it saying he would ask for nothing else. Boy was that a lie.

I heard nothing for a few weeks then all of a sudden I get a call saying the motor is knocking and he wanted to return the car. All I know is that I can't go to any dealer in the country, buy a car, flog on it for a few weeks and then want to return it especially after getting $500 back and signing as-is statement!!!!

I had to stop taking his calls as his language got foul as well as threatening to come to my house. I even had to contact Paul at RACINGJUNK.COM to get help with this issue. Paul suspended his acoount on several occasions. That should tell you what kind of person he is.

The big mistake here was the fact I agreed to return $500. I did not have to do that as the car was bought and I already had an AS-IS statement. This opened the floodgate for the guy to complain about each and every little thing and want more $$$$. I had to draw the line. If he would have said he did not want the car the day he received it I might have taken the car back, not weeks later after he flogged on it to the point of the motor knocking.

that's the real deal!
Old 05-18-2007, 04:50 AM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

How long has this been going on :?:
Did prostreet recieve his $500.00
Does either one of you have a copy of the ad :?: N2 check your deleted or sold pages you should still have it .
Lastly if prostreet signed A 2nd as is after recieving the car and checking it out Its his baby .The only thing I see is if N2 possibly misrepresented the motor there might be some leeway .But if it was represented correctly
then Prostreet cant complain .
Prostreet if you are so unhappy with the car put it up forsale cut your losses .There,s plenty of other cars out there I know I fall in love with A new one everyday .

But I would Still like to see the AD Please find it N2
Old 05-18-2007, 04:58 AM
n2thebox
SHOW GUEST

Default prostreet1966

yes he received the $500 the week he got the car. I stated in the ad the motor was fresh. That is how it was represented to me when I bought it and I actually had this motor in my truck that I drove for about a year. That is why I know it was a good motor.

Either way, the point here is the fact that he got the car, and $500, signed a SECOND AS-IS statement stating he would ask for nothing else. You cannot expect to TEST-DRIVE a classic big block prostreet car for 3 weeks and then expect to return it PERIOD!
Old 05-18-2007, 05:08 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

My thoughts exactly

AS-IS plus 500.00 back

You bought it as is,not once but twice! :roll:
Old 05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
prostreet1966
SHOW GUEST

Default Jerry Mignard

Jerry you are one work of art.I paid 11,900 for this how you worded the ad. Very nice pro street .Marina blue. Want ya bring up the old add so others can see how you post this car ! Far from what you said wich is a HUGE Lier.Everything works! As it was on ebay also same time during racing junk.Yes you did send $500 cause when i got it blinkers,speedo,brakes werent even close to stop on a dime ! Pulls hard to left. Truck wasnt even bolt on just hanging there.For a street car you thing you would have front shocks.Car doesnt have from shocks.Car wasn't straight as his ad said .Paint wasn't even 10 footer. try 20 footer in the dark.This car was painted on with grill moldings ect.Car was very bad representative.Jerry you need to get a pair and be very honest as there was a few other guys that have bought cars from ya and feel the same way. Your a guy that must buy cars and do a quickie and make a fast buck!You jump title wich was a red flag and should of got my Attorney involved. Bottom line if ya buy from this clown do look in person and save the headach. Jerry answer your phone other wise just letting people know how you work. I know theres honest people on here but you are far from it !Call me if ya have question. 605 261-0967 also post the ad if ya still have it if ya have nothing to hide !!!