Do not buy from Jerry Mignard from Memphis Tn

Old 05-17-2007, 07:41 AM
prostreet1966
SHOW GUEST

Default Do not buy from Jerry Mignard from Memphis Tn

If you do buy from this clown take the time to fly and see what he covers up ! His word is worthless and what he says . Tells what ya like to hear. I would look in person and see what your buying as it was a costly one for me live in learn. Guy is a work of art. Answer your phone Jerry and make it right. Just like the 454 fresh motor ya said it was wich ii wasn't ! Andy
Old 05-17-2007, 08:44 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Got any links or add numbers on this guy? Without pertinant info we can't help,and make others aware,Just the guys name is not enough info for us.
1) ADD NUMBERS

2) WE NEED A LINK

Either or will work,but if the person deletes the add we can't find it.
Posting the link,COPY AND PASTE

That is incripted into the data base,and it don't matter if he deletes his add or not,we can still pull up the add if he deleted it and see,message and help you out.If RJ deletes it,or thier account it won't show up

So my advise is to get some help learning how to copy and paste the links in here and saving the link on a 3 1/2 floppy when you do business with someone.

People need to do their home work here buying from people on RJ
Hopefully as people get educated here they will shut these guys down

Don't be the next innocent victim,do your home work,read the forum and be Shopper smart.There are good deals out there,just be wise who you trust in giving your CASH to

My advise is before you buy ask a question in the Feed Back forum here,It works
Old 05-17-2007, 08:55 AM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

You can also print out a copy of the ad that way you have all the info if it does get deleted .
Also save your emails until everything has been completed & both parties are satisfied .
The more info you post the more creditable you appear and not just someone ranting .
Im Not saying that is how you are coming across .Its just better to have as much info so everyone can completely understand the transaction.

I hope it helps
Donn
Old 05-17-2007, 08:04 PM
prostreet1966
SHOW GUEST

Default Watch out for n2thebox Jerry mignard Memphis Tn

Guys a work of art. See what your buying as you will be glad ya did.I trust this guy on buying a 66 chevelle pro street saying everything work fesh motor straight car.All a lie .A costly price for me ! I'll fly in and se before I buy.Jerry answer your phone and make it right ! He has a ad on now 886459 Just do your research. Thanks
Old 05-17-2007, 08:10 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Prostreet your not gaining any credibility by just coming in here and spewing off on this guy.

We ask that if you post in this section to provide SOME information to substantiate your accusations.

Otherwise it is just lip service and you will not be taken seriously.

Our Admin has asked for the following... "Got any links or add numbers on this guy? Without pertinant info we can't help,and make others aware,Just the guys name is not enough info for us.
1) ADD NUMBERS

2) WE NEED A LINK

Either or will work,but if the person deletes the add we can't find it.
Posting the link,COPY AND PASTE"

Now post it or not, but if you think we will help you out or take you at your word without it, your sadly mistaken.

Thanks for stopping by though.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:15 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/88645...KET-SEATS.html

He is not answering his phone?

Looks like its show time prostreet1966,maybe a visit is in order
Old 05-17-2007, 08:18 PM
prostreet1966
SHOW GUEST

Default funny

Image that ! Guy is a work of art.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:55 PM
prostreet1966
SHOW GUEST

Default Just want to let other honest buyers beware

As I was sold on pics and what all he wrote in his discription as fresh motor,everthing works,straight car.This car was not enough close to be on the street. I still have not enjoyed yjr car with the motor no good as was told.I just want the honest buyers that deal with this guy is take the time to buy in person from this guy so theres no surprises. The car i got was junk !!! I told him I would eat the shipping and send it back he wouldn't even take it back.My fault for buying something without looking. So this was a hard price to pay. Won't happend again.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:11 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I believe prostreet1966 had a post in the scammer section about this if memory serves. It must be one of the ones that got lost recently.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:59 AM
prostreet1966
SHOW GUEST

Default Jerry Mignard Memphis ,Tn

Tporter yes its lost now and thanks
Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -