Seeking toter recommendations

Old 09-05-2022, 10:34 AM
datfrog
SHOW GUEST

Default Seeking toter recommendations

I'm looking to full-time it for a while and tow 1 or 2 cars (single enclosed or stacker), but I really don't want a 40ft rig + trailer. I rented a Sprinter-style Leisure Travel van and worked from it for a few days and was comfortable inside that space. I'm having a hard time finding something on the smaller end (30ft) that still has some good towing capacity. The entire coach+trailer setup needs to have enough room for a few bikes and at least one set of spare wheels/tires. My personal cargo requirements elsewise are pretty limited; I live lean. The renegade sportdecks are probably the most common suggestion, but I'd rather have the space utilized by the gooseneck for living quarters. I'd ideally like room for a washer/dryer combo, but that's a dream list item. I've been watching the market for a few years now, occasionally some neat 1-off options pop up, but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger.

Anyone have recommendations for a smaller toter or Class C that can tow ~10k or more, with sufficient room for full-time?

Last edited by datfrog; 09-05-2022 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-15-2023, 08:16 AM
annamarks
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by datfrog View Post
I'm looking to full-time it for a while and tow 1 or 2 cars (single enclosed or stacker), but I really don't want a 40ft rig + trailer. I rented a Sprinter-style Leisure Travel van and worked from it for a few days and was comfortable inside that space. I'm having a hard time finding something on the smaller end (30ft) that still has some good towing capacity. The entire coach+trailer setup needs to have enough room for a few bikes and at least one set of spare wheels/tires. My personal cargo requirements elsewise are pretty limited; I live lean. The renegade sportdecks are probably the most common suggestion, but I'd rather have the space utilized by the gooseneck for living quarters. I'd ideally like room for a washer/dryer combo, but that's a dream list item. I've been watching the market for a few years now, occasionally some neat 1-off options pop up, but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger.
Speed Test
Anyone have recommendations for a smaller toter or Class C that can tow ~10k or more, with sufficient room for full-time?
i am too looking for

Last edited by annamarks; 04-15-2023 at 09:11 AM.