A Baltimore, Maryland High Roller's False Promise

Old 10-09-2012, 11:40 AM
vettenuts
SHOW GUEST

Well here is Jesse's latest reply this morning:

OK VERY VERY SORRY FOR DELAY I GAVE BANK OK TO SEND THE $44.000 SHE WILL CALL YOU OK I HAD TO HELP MY 72 YEAR OOLD MOM THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND FAMILY PLEASE SEND COMPLETE NAME AND ADRESS WHERE TRUCK IS LOACTED

I also gave him a link to this thread where he can read it and hopefully see the light so to speak and seek some type help. He is interfering with large purchase items and is only hurting the sellers.

Jesse you need some help brother, do your self a favor and seek it!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:13 PM
fastguy1
SHOW GUEST

Default Jesse

Jesse called me about a year ago about my Vette, was going to send a check just wanted some more pictures. Thought it was strange when he said he would give me two grand more than what iI said I would take. Told him I couldn't take a check, he would have to wire trnsfer the money. he said he would go there the next day. Didn't hear form him for a couple days so I called him. He asked what car it was which i thought was strange.He said his bank told him not a good idea, but he still wanted the car. I did the spokeo.com thing and found his address and a picture of his house. Good phone number so i called. He lives with his mother, she answered and said he was at work. Supposedly a contractor. I started getting a lot of spam shortly after sending him the pics, so maybe he is just gathering email address to sell to spammers.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:19 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Incredible. What a wack-o!!!
Old 05-30-2015, 02:05 PM
mnm
SHOW GUEST

Jesse is at it again. Beware!

Last edited by mnm; 05-30-2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:37 AM
GreggU
SHOW GUEST

Jesse McClain contacted me yesterday. Wanted to buy my 65 dart drag car. Types like an 8 year old, ends everything with god bless. Said he can send me a bank check.wanted me to ship the car and would pay for everything. Wanted my full name and address. I asked for his phone number so that I could call him in the morning with a shipping quote and there was a long pause before his next email and he replied with " I am a deaf mute"so no phone number. Glad I found this post. Everything was going to easy. He sounds way to eager and hardly asks anything about the car. GOD BLESS!
Old 10-10-2016, 08:52 AM
GreggU
SHOW GUEST

Just sent him a link to this thread and told him to go F himself. This was his reply. Lol......
KEEP YOU CAR OK THOSE PEOPLE ARE SCAMERS THING IAM SOME STUIP BLACK MAN OK IAM A MILLIONIRA OK THEY WAITWIRE TRANFERR AND DONT EVER OWN WHAT THEY ARE LISTING OK ANTHONY BROWN IS MY COUSIN OK TOP FUEL RACER READ ABOUT HIM
Old 10-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Millionaire that needs some schooling, does he mean Antron Brown??

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-01-2018, 08:09 PM
Soldierboy0098
SHOW GUEST

This guy Jesse just contacted me about my pro mod, thanks for posting the heads up. same email but 443-839-9585 number. "PLEASE SEND VIDIO I HAVE CASH" lol. Video link was in the ad.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:20 PM
mdimech
SHOW GUEST

I just got an e-mail from him for my OutLaw 10.5. Thanks for the post and warning.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:47 AM
jakt427
SHOW GUEST

Thanks, you just saved me some time and aggravation, Jesse/Alan Mclean, [email protected] is at it again called wanting to purchase my car turnkey without asking how much...tried calling to discuss transaction, always unavailable. Good thing I always check the scammer section before going to far with people.

Sent him a message back on my computer, this is this scammers response:
THEY HAVE JUNK ON RACING JUNK OK IAM A BILLION AIR SEND ME YOUR FAX NUMBER ILL SEND A BANK STATMENT OK JUNK IS JUNK GOOD LUCK SELLING YOUR CAR
On Friday, April 12, 2019, 3:57:54 PM EDT, Jack Tarner :
nice try, Seems you are Famous in the Scammers section at RJ ! guessing you are going by another name as well so you can keep an eye on your work.just remember someone will not be so nice and will do a deep dive into who you are and make you a visit... if you aren't already in the pen !
On Friday, April 12, 2019, 12:58:59 PM CDT, Jack Tarner

Last edited by jakt427; 04-12-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -