I got burned

Old 10-19-2009, 07:31 AM
camaropm
SHOW GUEST

Default I got burned

beware of engine builder Tim Stefan in Carmichael Ca. He built an engine for a buddy that blew up on the first pass and wouldn't stand behind it. He had all the good stuff GRP, Crower, Ross. Just know that when dealing with him enter at your own risk.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Camaropm:

Sorry to hear about the situation. It would be helpful if you have more info... such as the engine itself. Some of these motor debates also can come down to nitrous/application too. Help out the members here a little more; explain more details... ie; cu. in/race application Blown? Nitrous? Plug Read? etc... damage description, your opinion on what failed, etc... was there an ad # or was this sold off an independent shop? This way, it is all on the table & if the shop in question would like to defend/discuss this issue, it can be done w/ all the necessary info.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:43 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: I got burned

Originally Posted by camaropm
beware of engine builder Tim Stefan in Carmichael Ca. He built an engine for a buddy that blew up on the first pass and wouldn't stand behind it. He had all the good stuff GRP, Crower, Ross. Just know that when dealing with him enter at your own risk.
this information you just posted on here doesn't amount to SQUAT. If you gonna take the time to list a man's name and his Business how about tell the entire Story...Now is not the time for guessing games, fill in the blanks or One liners..a mans reputation is on the line here...Now tell the entire Story or delete your Post.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-19-2009, 04:48 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

X2---I AGREE COMPLETELY
LIVELY
Old 10-19-2009, 05:01 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
X2---I AGREE COMPLETELY
LIVELY
x3
Old 10-19-2009, 05:42 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I agree!
BTW, who got burned YOU (as your thread heading indicates) or your buddy? Whats his name?
Old 10-20-2009, 02:21 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

and now the rest of the story,
Old 10-20-2009, 07:30 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default EASY

Its real easy to post someones name on here with no info or proof! It would absolutly piss me off if it was me being posted..& like Rudy asked,Was it you or your buddy? If its your buddy why isnt he posting & with a few facts? Did he hook up with the engine builder off RJ? If Not Why post it on here?? Just a few questions I cant figure out on my own--Thanx One other thing,If these people are posting on Greggslist or EBAY Why post them on here?? Post them where they are scamming--
Old 10-20-2009, 08:27 AM
sp2816
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: EASY

Originally Posted by wlpatterson
If its your buddy why isnt he posting & with a few facts? Did he hook up with the engine builder off RJ? If Not Why post it on here?? Just a few questions I cant figure out on my own--Thanx One other thing,If these people are posting on Greggslist or EBAY Why post them on here??
Because they don't always stay at the same board or area it is a good practice to broadcast. Look at the Sleeths. It is always better to know before it happens. If a car gets stolen, it is put on numerous boards just so everyone is on the lookout.

The poster does need more information and facts, because someones reputation is at stake. But whether it was him or his buddy, if someone did actually get burned it is best to be told. Believe it or not everybody uses the computer that get scammed.

JMO

Bill Mitchell
Old 10-20-2009, 09:27 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I PM'd "camaropm"... we shall see if he wants to respond.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -