Tell me what YOU think ??????

Old 05-30-2007, 06:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

DIZZY---YOU STILL DON'T GET IT AT ALL---ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THERE ARE NO GOOD PEOPLE THAT STEAL YOUR MONEY/LIE TO YOU ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING OR WHAT THE CAR WILL DO//OR JUST PLAIN CROOK YOU ---EAST ,WEST, NORTH ,OR SOUTH-----THE MAN DIDN'T SCAM YOU --HE GAVE YOU YOUR EARNEST MONEY BACK!!!HE WAS HONEST ENOGH[NO HE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO DO IT]-AND YOU STILL GRIPE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT WHEN YOU GOT IT BACK :x :x --THERE ARE PLENTY OF RACERS IN THAT AREA WHO WOULD HAVE CHECKED ON THIS VETTE FOR YOU IF YOU ops: ops: CAME ON HERE FIRST ops: ops: AND ASKED OR OFFERED TO PAY SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!SORRY YOU THINK WE DON'T CARE OR YOU ARE OFFENDED BY OUR LACK OF COMPASSION ON THIS DEAL 8) :? 8) 8)SORRY WE COULD NOT HELP YOU----[LIVELY AND THE GOOD GUYS ON THIS SITE] :shock: :shock: :shock: :idea:
Old 06-02-2007, 05:15 AM
dizzydale
APPRENTICE

Lively,This clown sent me 20 digital pics that did NOT show QUESTIONABLE parts of the car.Sounds like a scam to me,MISREPRESENTING the car.I UNDERSTAND no car is gonna be without some work ,i am working on my Nova as we speak making corrections to suit me.EVERYONE sees things differently thats why the guy spending the money has to see it for himself.He gave me my money back cause it was simply the RIGHT thing to do.Hope this clears things up,or MUST we continue to beat this dead horse.My intentions were ONLY to warn others of this MISREPRESENTED car.diz