Billy Hall !!! Another Warning !! streetrod6831535

Old 06-23-2009, 01:04 PM
hotrod6831535
APPRENTICE

Default hammertime YOUR FULL OF BULL

> >

YOU NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING' I TOLD YOU IF YOU BUY THE PARTS THERE YOURS. 'THAT DON'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM' THATS UP TO YOU. THAT DON'T MAKE ME A SCAMMER THAT JUST TELLS YOU RITE UP FRONT IF YOU BUY THE PARTS THERE YOURS. THATS WHY I POST PICS. AND AS FOR POSTING THAT I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER THAT IS NOT TRUE. I DID CALL THE NUMBER ON YOUR ADD AND THE GUY I TALK TO TOLD ME YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO SALE HIS PARTS' HE SAID YOU WAS A DEADBEAT WITH NO JOB SO THAT TELL ME WHY YOU SPEND ALL DAY LONG POSTING BS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY' SO YOU AND ALL YOUR FORUM BUDDYS KEEP ON POSTING BS. BY THE WAY IF YOU SCROLL DOWN YOU CAN SEE WHAT WE TALK ABOUT.
HAVE A GOOD ONE FUDD.

> > On [2009-06-21 12:42:07] streetrod6831535 wrote:
> > > YOU CAN READ ALL THE BS YOU LIKE IN RACINGJUNK FORUM. JUST REMEMBER THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVER STORY. IF YOUR IFFY ABOUT BUYING PARTS FROM ME THEN DON'T BUY THEM BECAUSE AFTER YOU BUY THEM IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND I WILL ONLY SHIP AT MY CONVENIENCE NOT YOURS. READ ALL THE BS YOU LIKE. THANKS.
> > > On [2009-06-21 12:20:27] hammertime wrote:
> > > > I dont mean to come across as a jerk, but have you seen the forum abouu ? Makes me a bit iffy on sending a money order, if you have a paypal account I will pay the paypal fees.
> > > >
> > > > thanks
> > > > David
> > > >

> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2009-06-21 10:53:06] hammertime wrote:
> > > > > > Where do I need to ship the $175.00 money order.
> > > > > > thanks
> > > > > > David
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2009-06-21 07:40:54] streetrod6831535 wrote:
> > > > > > > $2500 to ship postal express.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2009-06-20 13:45:05] hammertime wrote:
> > > > > > > > Figure out shipping cost to either zip 49028 or 49036 and let me know.
> > > > > > > > thanks
> > > > > > > > David
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2009-06-20 13:32:36] streetrod6831535 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > There are no dents in the oil pan look at add 1575720 it has more pics of the pan. I do not have pay pal you would have to send a postal money order.
> > > > > > > > > On [2009-06-20 10:19:54] hammertime wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > I'll take the oil pan if no dents and all insides of pan are still there. Will pay with pay-pal as soon as possible. I left voicemail today
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Thanks David
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Old 06-23-2009, 01:06 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I NEVER SAID I PAID FOR ANYTHING

I just simple stated the faxes of what you told me ..

I suggest you not make another call either brave one :!: :wink:
Old 06-23-2009, 01:10 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hammertime YOUR FULL OF BULL

Originally Posted by hotrod6831535
> >

YOU NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING' I TOLD YOU IF YOU BUY THE PARTS THERE YOURS. 'THAT DON'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM' THATS UP TO YOU. THAT DON'T MAKE ME A SCAMMER THAT JUST TELLS YOU RITE UP FRONT IF YOU BUY THE PARTS THERE YOURS. THATS WHY I POST PICS. AND AS FOR POSTING THAT I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER THAT IS NOT TRUE. I DID CALL THE NUMBER ON YOUR ADD AND THE GUY I TALK TO TOLD ME YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO SALE HIS PARTS' HE SAID YOU WAS A DEADBEAT WITH NO JOB SO THAT TELL ME WHY YOU SPEND ALL DAY LONG POSTING BS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY' SO YOU AND ALL YOUR FORUM BUDDYS KEEP ON POSTING BS. BY THE WAY IF YOU SCROLL DOWN YOU CAN SEE WHAT WE TALK ABOUT.
HAVE A GOOD ONE FUDD.

with no job huh ... hmm maybe my 2 broken arms right now has me not working but I promise you I have a job and have had a job and will keep having a job for many years to come. I also can promise you that the guy you talked to said no such thing .. again your a liar and a jerk off ... make one more call and I'll sick the cops after ya pal

and my name is David ...
Old 06-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Dave,

I have seen you here for a long time & would consider you as "one of the bunch"... no reason I would never do buisness with you or question you. This other knot-head is a douche-bag. Don't let him get under your skin... you are a good guy. Judging by his post & grammar, you are dealing with a less-than-bright dude who I consider you lucky you did not do buisness with. Scoot
Old 06-23-2009, 03:30 PM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

dave sat on the phone with me for over an hour explaining the difference in dragsters swingarm versus 4 link not many would do that great guy to talk to thanks dave
Old 06-23-2009, 03:55 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Now this is some funny stuff right here. There it is all in black and white but RJ what do anything until someone brings legal action against an assclown like this. Screw this guy, Dave. Don't let him bother you at all.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:02 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

thanks guys, it shows what a good group 95% of the forum is :lol:

I appreciate the good words, still dont understand why they dont kick this guy to the curb, he not a member has paid no honor fees and treat paying members that has paid honor payments like this. It just goes to show ya, they are in it for the coin of maybe him paying something later on.

Dont understand .. but do understand that everyone now knows he is still upto his tricks !!
Old 06-23-2009, 04:40 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WOW, THE ARROGANCE OF THIS GUY, AFTER READING THIS THREAD ANYBODY THAT WOULD CHOOSE TO BUSINESS WITH HIM IS JUST LOOKING TO GET SCREWED!! DAVE DOING YOUR HOMEWORK SAVED YA, ALL SHOULD DO THE SAME. 8)
Old 06-23-2009, 05:05 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Avoid

Just another guy that expects everyone to believe all his crap. If I have something for sale, it is boxed and waiting for an address. As Rudy says, when you get the money, the item is theirs and you need to ship immediately. Shipping at your convenience is a moronic way to conduct a legitimate business.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:14 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WOW--I THUNK BILLY MUHT BEE A GOODER GIE THENN WES RELICED!!!

HE CAAN DIAL A PHONE TOO HARRASS PEOPLE FRON AFARR!!!

DAVID---JUST LET THE GUY ROT AND HE WILL HANG HIMSELF WITH THE WRONG PERSON SOME DAY[ AND THEY WON'T BE NICE!######

I HOPE I AM ONE OF THE 95% GROUP[THAT IS CALLED KISSING UP!!!!]

LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -