careful dealing with transam4357 from KY

Old 06-01-2009, 12:40 PM
HulsbergGrafix
SHOW GUEST

UPS will not open a package any more than a mailman will open your mail. Also they are not supposed to open nor let a receiver open a package before it is signed for or payment is received unless the package shows visable damage or looks like it may be busted open. I know sometimes they do, but from what I have been told they shouldn't. Also, if the guy put an intercept on the payment, he would have had to pay for the return shipment, they don't do it for free. I find it odd that the seller asked for a credit card number after refusing the money order. Sounds fishy!
Old 06-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Fishy??? Man it sounds WHACKED!! "Interception" /stop payment, "Refused Money???" WTH??? UPS cared enough to break the LAW & open a package without probable cause... & become part of a BS drama-story??? UUUHH, yeah, I am not buying this. Oh & there was a "blank check" that his "girl friend" put in there... which was from a closed account. But in the end, the wheels don't fit. Man... somebody call Jerry Springer cuz I want to see some fat girls fight about this one.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:03 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Wow!!

Just like the movies, Always wonder whats gonna happen at the end.

I would have never called this one.....
Old 06-07-2009, 05:18 PM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

well i traded the wheels for some z06 wheels and they actually fit. guy was putting them on a junk lt1 roller he was selling so i made out good on the deal. just a whole lotta hassle for some 300 wheels you know.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:48 PM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

just checking back to see if anything was said whle i have been away. looks like its for the birds. sorry guys hope i am cleared now
Old 07-21-2009, 02:18 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I may be mistaken, but I do believe jeffthomson was just bitch slapped by transam for telling a lie about the man! I love it when a man PROVES his case and shows a man for what he is......A liar.

What I find extremely funny is, jeffthomson STARTED the thread! LMAO! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Beast, the list man, the list!! Add his name!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:52 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

wow-----------that crow pie probably would taste good with some gravy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think transam proved his side very well ---it seems the thomsons are in over their heads :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
lively
Old 08-10-2009, 06:26 PM
transam4357
JOURNEYMAN

lol i bet . fucking losers sometimes. man i dont know what to say. hell i just had to post a scammer watch for a guy trying to beat me outta my drag car. snakes man i tell you what